Oro's Ceaseless Discharger (Spectral Throw + Cast on Crit Discharge)

This build making runs from upper sceptre to dominus kits viable ?. Cos dominus it lags alot and i have kind of low pc..... Do i need all hte dagger nodes from shadow or better dual weilding critical chacne adn dagger critical chance ?. From scion im talking about this last comment.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
ok I want to cry...

No red and it took 500 Chromatics, 120 fusings, a shitload of jewelers& not even 6 socket

I knew it was hard... but damn.. if it was Standard I wouldnt give a shit but in domination,

this is getting expensive

(not even considering the discharge nerf incoming ( Thanks to Kripparian who introduce is mad OP build ) )
My build idea im going with is very very similar to yours that its scary lol I'm getting less crit nodes than you, however more health and such because I'm just wanting to stay alive. Though you build let me tweek mine a bit on things I didn't notice, thanks! If you have any old throw away daggers though, that would be grand to talk to be about some of em'

"
etw0 wrote:
I just got Clarity and the reserved mana gets high fast. At what gem level should i stop leveling it with this build?

I keep it around half of your max mana. Once you get high level with discipline it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

"
Dhoros wrote:
This build making runs from upper sceptre to dominus kits viable ?. Cos dominus it lags alot and i have kind of low pc..... Do i need all hte dagger nodes from shadow or better dual weilding critical chacne adn dagger critical chance ?. From scion im talking about this last comment.

This build is EZ dominus runs. Uploading a video of running through it right now. If you have a bad PC this build might be a bit dangerous. It lags A LOT even on my insane comp. I don't recommend dual wielding at all because you need the extra armor from Lioneye's more than anything.

"
Asyrite wrote:
My build idea im going with is very very similar to yours that its scary lol I'm getting less crit nodes than you, however more health and such because I'm just wanting to stay alive. Though you build let me tweek mine a bit on things I didn't notice, thanks! If you have any old throw away daggers though, that would be grand to talk to be about some of em'

I don't know about getting even less crit. More crit on this build = more discharges = more life leech = more survivability. IMO more crit would be better as long as you have enough HP to withstand big crits.
Last edited by Oroboro on Nov 3, 2013, 1:21:07 AM
Hey, I've also asked you this question on youtube, but it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well:
what about lightning thorns, and map ele reflect mod? Using EK for occasional rare ele reflect packs is pretty smart.

Also - did you consider using The Blood Dance boots to add frenzy charges to the mix for more BOOM, as well as having that occasional extra life regen?
Last edited by T_Reich on Nov 3, 2013, 3:49:21 AM
"
T_Reich wrote:
Hey, I've also asked you this question on youtube, but it wouldn't hurt to ask here as well:
what about lightning thorns, and map ele reflect mod? Using EK for occasional rare ele reflect packs is pretty smart.

Also - did you consider using The Blood Dance boots to add frenzy charges to the mix for more BOOM, as well as having that occasional extra life regen?

Lighting thorns isn't a problem at all. I completely avoid ele reflect maps. Although you can just use EK through it, it's much slower.

You could use the blood dance boots but the last thing this build needs is damage. Constant discharges are enough damage to kill anything regardless. Best to focus on more armor/hp.
what happens when u encounter ele + phy reflect in maps
i was thinking going ci + vaal pact to counter that , something like this
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYA3nf_k9VP-_W0OOUZjDZQQqIuDkhd8uOEpzQRlnDVwFGIa2NDf8ado1bqcFK29_LhHNzBxaKj_KsFfZmaES_C7JMnLL-IQsHz62O0xUcGtAyGrpAb8h1tGQW1Kwpfalv0NAoV13BWO-EtH42_wQBXyTdm14aaE7vW4vdMs1FH2xosplZj29QRUKcrUDA-zzB8EHum6-aBveZ_K_VLN4MHY_ljd9e-Olcrc1MV8HRB51RW-tUA_MXdDVuvGNtOKnTxKaUhYCyFQKBaGu9OKLUqOOwYw20=
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Nov 3, 2013, 7:37:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info