"
tehosiris wrote:
@nyash

degen bears are horrible, i tried them recently

tldr;
Evangelists are garbage compared to BMs once you minmax them
Minion damage nodes are obsolete

thanks!
then, i guess, we need to minimize physical damage somehow. maybe some high-def shield (Lioneye's Remorse?) will save them from teh explosion?

ps: is "+ to maximum resistance" from purity affected by "aura effectiveness" nodes? those, with 70% effectiveness will purity give use +2% or +3% to max res?
@nyash
i couldn't find any info on zombie or spectre base armour values, would be really good to know what's happening there to see if it's worth stacking armour on them with a good shield and determination
also i'm eager to know how Necromantic Aegis calculates bonuses for minions, is it on cast or gets recalculated when you zone? (auras do now)

yes it does my purity gives +3%

@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 7, 2013, 8:34:06 AM
it's quite easy to test: raise a zombie with the multistrike (or any other) gem, change a zone, check zombies attack animation
Last edited by nyash on Nov 7, 2013, 9:46:20 AM
im not talking about gems, but items, kinda harder :)
i need to get an Atziri's Mirror and test it vs someone in pvp
@Sampudrinker
nothing :)
Last edited by Terrornissen on Nov 7, 2013, 6:51:47 PM
Do you think tentacles are still best in a 2+ summoner party that can do the 3 ele auras?

Tentacles are still strong with the proper support but they just destroy themselves vs any kind of reflect or lightning thorns
@Sampudrinker
Yea my problem is burneds don't stack in a party so we have to find something with a similar dps output :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info