support!

archive is broken now too
...so I stumbled here from the "best builds" thread in general..............and apparently the guy who thought he invented 8l spectres thought he was a genius or something then raged when he found out he didn't? wtf

from the passives, the build doesn't even look strong. unmaxed summons, and a ginormous point investment for IR, no dual curse, no mana, no flask effect, no arcane vision...300+ex of core gear..........what exactly is efficient about running around in the dark with 16k armor. rathik runs around with 9k es in mf gear with an extremely outdated build, and donaldf breaks the game on a regular basis with crap gear and the same tabula rasa he hobo shares with every char he makes....

don't really see where all the love for him is coming from. I've only seen his 8l spectre video and see a bunch of people jizzing his pants for something that didn't even work...and now I find out this is the kind of person he is?

yeah, good riddance
"
jonnyj03 wrote:

Yeah it wasnt working. I thought i fucked up since i used this site for the first time, but its working again now!

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208160040/http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/721029/page/1
"
BoswerLK wrote:
...so I stumbled here from the "best builds" thread in general..............and apparently the guy who thought he invented 8l spectres thought he was a genius or something then raged when he found out he didn't? wtf

from the passives, the build doesn't even look strong. unmaxed summons, and a ginormous point investment for IR, no dual curse, no mana, no flask effect, no arcane vision...300+ex of core gear..........what exactly is efficient about running around in the dark with 16k armor. rathik runs around with 9k es in mf gear with an extremely outdated build, and donaldf breaks the game on a regular basis with crap gear and the same tabula rasa he hobo shares with every char he makes....

don't really see where all the love for him is coming from. I've only seen his 8l spectre video and see a bunch of people jizzing his pants for something that didn't even work...and now I find out this is the kind of person he is?

yeah, good riddance

To clear a few things up (and not more): 16k armor? He gets ~30k in MF gear. Dual curse for what? Spectres melt everything nontheless. Mana for what? He uses the few skills he needs with BM and has 4 auras because of it. And i dont know where you got the idea that the core build requires the gg summoner uniques. I used the guide as a level 65 scion with gear ~2 exalts (saffells and chober, which arent even necessary btw). Inform yourself before you write thse things.
Last edited by CptQaoz on Feb 26, 2014, 11:38:29 AM
"
CptQaoz wrote:
"
jonnyj03 wrote:

Yeah it wasnt working. I thought i fucked up since i used this site for the first time, but its working again now!

http://web.archive.org/web/20140208160040/http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/721029/page/1

oh, this guide. I've seen this before. from the recent posts I was led to believe he made a guide for a shav wrap low life summoner...and not just hint at it then ragequit (it would've been a terribad build, btw. no pot spam, no leech = no way to recover after being hit. which means targeted and can't lose aggro = chicken or rip)

...still don't see where he gets his "one and only summoner to rule them all" ego from. 4 auras isn't a lot for summoners. and BMs are powerful innately, but his are weak as hell compared to maxed out ones. because of the way URF works, life and damage are basically "more" multipliers with each other. ...he only maxed for life and doesn't even use minion damage gem, which severely cripples their damage output. I'm watching his piety run vid now.....even his single target BM can't instagib fodder white trash by just running by them, something most aoe BMs can do without chober...

looks like he did pick up dual curse for maps...and his spectres aren't melting jack shit even with EE

it's just a regular summoner build that gave up a crapton of offense for great life and massive 20k armor (not 30k, according to his guide)

it's a balanced tradeoff, a great build for hc. he should've been proud, but he had no reason to go so full egomaniac about it that he could put athene to shame

EDIT: oh wait, I see the vid of his low life no light summoner. yeah it looks god awful, his life build was way better

I'm also listening to him talk about how he invented piety farming.............and shit on the reddit community........and other streamers......and players......yeah...seriously, good riddance
Last edited by BoswerLK on Feb 26, 2014, 7:46:02 PM
Please just get rid of this thread
Eye sore
"
BoswerLK wrote:

don't really see where all the love for him is coming from.

I don't get it either.
By the time he upped his guide in the witch section (or the scion section), Rathik's and Mattc's guides had been around for ages. So much for originality. I hesitated linking it to the witch builds list as it just looked like another Matriarch spin-off.
Anyway, the guide itself was just a big clusterfuck imho. No structure and lots of babbling. Any other summoner guide in the witch builds list is better structured and more readable. The central information of how to snapshot and what to best support your minions with is given in the other guides too, so the efforts to keep that thing alive like it was the mona lisa among summoner guides is just beyond me.
Worst player ever, claims the build his own, but there have been so many players before him doing this build. And he never did any unique build. BM spectres, after than CoC ST, after that Cyclone Soul Taker Aegis Aurora.
now that BM's have been destroyed in the latest path notes, does anyone have any idea what summoner build can be done in standard to take advantage of full MF build with AFK?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info