support!

Not sure what the story is behind this topic, but I never see any reason to just delete the entire build. I'd just leave the topic as it is, and stop updating/responding etc.

Ah well. I've done my share of summoners over the couple of months I've played. Could cook up my own summoner build based on this one, if people are interested. Of course it'll be a detailed guide as all my others :>

Edit: Support removed it? Why didn't they just remove the topic then?
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Feb 7, 2014, 2:47:25 PM
"
Kathandrax wrote:
he didnt remove it, support did

I'm pretty sure if support removed it, it would say "Edited by Support". I'm not a forum expert, but it looks like he got his feelings hurt and took it down.

I did go to his Twitch stream and he has a JOhnson and Johnson NO MORE TEARS shampoo bottle as his stream pic. I lol'd.
i have to say i don't care if it was his decision to delete it or support of GGG
i am a new player, got some currency FINALLY and did everything he told in his guide and it worked so badass i was inspired to make my own guides in future to help new players like he did
but now im stuck in the middle of his passives and dont know where to go just a few hints of stops are in my mind
its very sad that this happened and i think i stop playing cause of this
was a very nice artwork! thanks again for the help & fun!!!!
Support deleted the part of the text where Sampu lists streamers that "copied" him and where he gave them bad nicknames. Sampu then raged (I would assume), and removed the post.
Last edited by Anton1392 on Feb 7, 2014, 4:14:37 PM
I was the number one Eastern Sun Ladder summoner..BruceCampbell420. Even I wasn't original.
Long live Brother Lazarus. Closet fans everywhere >.> Time for a Coke and a smile.
"
BioNova wrote:
I was the number one Eastern Sun Ladder summoner..BruceCampbell420. Even I wasn't original.
Long live Brother Lazarus. Closet fans everywhere >.> Time for a Coke and a smile.

I love this type of response. Congrats BigNova, you win!!!
Oh no please tell me someone had a cached version of the guide saved?
"
tehosiris wrote:
support!

Sam y u do Dis?
"
Invalesco wrote:
No worries. I'm sure someone nicer and more competent will come up with a better guide sooner rather than later.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Doubt there's gonna be a better guide, the guide was fucking good, OP going emo mode doesn't change that.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
When I ran across this guys guide, I thought: pretty well written, seems like one of the best class guides I've come across. I know a little about summoners. OK, I'm going for it.

I've seen game developers nerf classes that are op before, but I've never decided to 'subscribe' to a players build guide, get 95% of the way 'there', and have that player rage delete his guide, if that is indeed what happened. Oh well, live and learn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info