support!

Hey Sam,

Not sure if you've covered this already, but with 85 pages it's hard to sift through.

Anyways, if I wanted to make a Low-Life Witch Summoner (taking advantage of Wondertrap), using Shavronne's and focusing on ES, what would your recommendation be for a Skill Tree? Thanks..
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
bro i had a 92 burning miscreation and bear summoner on ons then ripped

come at me!
Ign: Zeroes
I have given Lao plenty of credit for his idea of the ele animator.

But hey who am I to question the "the creator of summoners" lol.
twitch.tv/nugiyen (Live almost everyday from 15.00 +1 GMT)
follow @nugiyen on twitter
www.youtube.com/nugiyen
Nice voice bro!!!
Hey guys,

Please refrain from antagonizing posts of a defaming nature. Multiple posts have been removed of this nature.

Continued activity of this nature can be cause for probation.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Why is the entire first post gone?

I watched some of the videos on Twitch of the 'RIP maps' and you definitely can do harder than that. I just did Residence with 4 additional projectiles and it turns out Dominus' ghost beam thingy counts as a projectile. Well all I can say I never saw my minions get evaporated that fast and I barely made it out alive with 100 health or so (not HC but dying still sucks badly).

I guess if you combine the +4 projectiles with dual boss and toss in some faster attacks or +boss damage not even Sam's summoner will survive that. Yes that is a challenge. :)
Well it looks like the kid finally got mad enough to pack up his toys and go home.... I took notes for myself as I saw this coming.

Here are the links to the 86 point scion build and the finalized low life scion build. I dont have all the answers but if you need help hopefully someone following this build will know!

86 point Scion Summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qPye18ipNNZIVIOss_o-sWSzpks1N44jx3Q2sR6ZX52Nbr_zFkvM64f4KTipnoBmG8kW3Pimlh3bKSkGHSn1vnsM6-eiDCZu1gsdGcRmKKPq0DOGIsHf7CZit6-6TJx2q9tq4kxzcv5caj6cIf8bJPY9G2QsnqRGW8h4dFNDQKphwu_rSm6HPZfqAFy_311XGZOfMvFXWEJeApEQETbkxng==

Finalized low life Scion summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8QlxEvEZYVIBcvGYYZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPoppSpNKpgrCiymLOkvbzQKN2Y3gz8nQ2NEBEZxRwZKyE25TipV1lj1W69k52aeb55wu3FNf8aApILkgwmG0YhAiGuKr49Gj_qQEZAzks2S85MnmK2ZmprPm6GbtZ2uncSmrKbrpwiqxKxHsHe0DLTFtve3MbiTvjq-vL-XwQDBxcLswzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80NDZC9kT2xrb590N4YjjhOq66yzrY-vu7BjyHvVL9tr31_qA-tL7Cf5J

Good luck fellow summoners!
IGN: Fourist
rhx fourist for the pasive trees! :)
"
Fourist wrote:
Well it looks like the kid finally got mad enough to pack up his toys and go home.... I took notes for myself as I saw this coming.

Here are the links to the 86 point scion build and the finalized low life scion build. I dont have all the answers but if you need help hopefully someone following this build will know!

86 point Scion Summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAvryC5JARiq9KyG6qPye18ipNNZIVIOss_o-sWSzpks1N44jx3Q2sR6ZX52Nbr_zFkvM64f4KTipnoBmG8kW3Pimlh3bKSkGHSn1vnsM6-eiDCZu1gsdGcRmKKPq0DOGIsHf7CZit6-6TJx2q9tq4kxzcv5caj6cIf8bJPY9G2QsnqRGW8h4dFNDQKphwu_rSm6HPZfqAFy_311XGZOfMvFXWEJeApEQETbkxng==

Finalized low life Scion summoner build
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OSBB7EH8QlxEvEZYVIBcvGYYZihpsGo8c3B0UHaoksCepKPoppSpNKpgrCiymLOkvbzQKN2Y3gz8nQ2NEBEZxRwZKyE25TipV1lj1W69k52aeb55wu3FNf8aApILkgwmG0YhAiGuKr49Gj_qQEZAzks2S85MnmK2ZmprPm6GbtZ2uncSmrKbrpwiqxKxHsHe0DLTFtve3MbiTvjq-vL-XwQDBxcLswzrDbcaeyT3KSsy80NDZC9kT2xrb590N4YjjhOq66yzrY-vu7BjyHvVL9tr31_qA-tL7Cf5J

Good luck fellow summoners!

Yeah not sure what the deal is with deleting the post. Thanks for linking those builds :)
Fuck you! I was thinking about copying your guide earlier today in case you go full emo and delete it, looks like I wasn't fast enough.
Best summoner guide is gone, GG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info