support!

@nyash

degen bears are horrible, i tried them recently

right now with my current setup, for resistances, i'm running:

Purity, with passives 45.5 @ resist
Minion Resist gem 21 @ resist
Necromantic Aegis 18 @ resist and + 5max (from Shaffell's Frame)

=
84.5 @ resist on my Spectres, assuming they start off on 0% @, wich is worst case scenario

they are VERY tanky vs spell damage, merciless piety basically just tickles them, they need a good 15 seconds of afking in Lightning Storm to die, that doesn't ever happen, since Tri-Curse + EE
=
-46% fire (Flamambility)
-43% fire (Elemental Weakness)
-50% fire (Elemetal Equilibrium from my Arc)
=
-139% fire resist debuff

on top of allthis:
+40% Damage over Time (Vulnerabilty)

Literally _ANY_ mob dies in less then 5 seconds (Elites and Rares), only Bosses take a longer. Fragility problem solved by brute force!

The only threat to my BMs right now are mobs that explode as physical damage and are Fractured (new Rhoa Porcupines) and single target hard hitter map bosses, those do RNG down BMs sometimes, but with the use of Skeletotem, they are permanently blinded and miss 75%.

Gibs still do happen but they are really rare.

My only wish is a button that forces them to activate Unrighteous Fire, sometimes the zombies solo piety down to 50% before even one of the starts to dps ;)

ps.: my gems are nowhere near lvl 20 yet

tldr;
Evangelists are garbage compared to BMs once you minmax them
Minion damage nodes are obsolete
@Sampudrinker
Stream: www.twitch.tv/sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 6, 2013, 8:37:35 AM
Your links to the unbuffed stats and buffed stats images are the same.

Isn't -36% to chaos resist bad?

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by ccvvb on Nov 6, 2013, 9:06:41 AM
fixed the link, thanks
i'm using a chaos resist ring for certain mobs and bosses
@Sampudrinker
Thanks for the update! So have you completely abandoned evangelists for 3 BM's? Would any other mobs be more useful because the BM aura doesn't stack? I guess it would extend your aura coverage because more BMs would be running around. Too bad regarding the evangelists DPS they seemed so tanky, guess you can't have tanky + DPS.
Final iteration added, i'm 99.9% sure there is no way on earth on improve (read: make any more ridiculusly overpowered), enjoy!
i will answer any further questions obviously!

@ViRuS171
yes i did abandon Evangelists, they are dwarfed by Burning Miscreations big time, i run two miscreations in case i lose one i can still finish the map with the other one just as fast :)
@Sampudrinker
Last edited by tehosiris on Nov 6, 2013, 11:36:16 AM
so how do i level?

at which level do i switch to summoner?
@katjezz
Leveling:

I'd say as soon as your zombie gems hit lvl 14 and you can run 3 auras (Purity and Vitality) i'd say you are good to go, i suggest trying to hold out until 70+ to respec iron reflexes, it's no easy task, you will have to rely on defensive play.
@Sampudrinker
I'm not going to be able to run 3 curses so I wanted your opinion on the best curse(s) to use in the mean time out of flammability, vulnerability, or ele weakness. If you had to run one curse what would it be? Same question for two curses. Thanks!

So the Saffell's Flame shield is providing spell block to all of your summons? I'm guessing that makes them super tanky against the traditional minion killers (bosses, rare monsters)?
until today i've been running vulnerability and flammability aswell, i'd just stick to those
@Sampudrinker
Link doesnt work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info