Signed supporter swag and shipping

"
Morsexier wrote:
I thought I'd upgraded to gold but I Forgot, is there still time to do this today or tomorrow?

Sure, there's time. We'll keep signing and shipping stuff as orders come in.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Batman64 wrote:
I was wondering if the T-shirts will be available for retail purchase?

These t-shirts are limited edition and only available during Closed Beta. We may be selling t-shirts in the future, but it's likely they will be a different design.

"
stingwwe wrote:
good, now i know i'll have to buy the pack before next week so i get it in the first wave >.>

btw how are the shipping adress handled, i mean if i buy the pack do i have to contact the support with the info's or the site will directly give me a form to fill ? / If i use paypal you can directly send the items to the paypal adress ?

You'll be prompted to enter your shipping details during checkout, but it's a good idea to also email/PM us to confirm your address. Just to be on the safe side :)

We're preparing to start shipping over the next few days. A notification email will be sent out as we post each pack. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
I'm curious as to what delivery service will be used when the package gets to Canada. I live in the middle of nowhere and if I'm not home to get the package I may have to drive half an hour into Ottawa if UPS is used. Gotta love rural Canadian living, miles away from civilization.
C'mon Canada Post!
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Nice little bit of the South Island on the left i notice.
Please ship my lewtz in a giant spring-loaded gold chest.

Kthxbai.
Last edited by Ascendic on Nov 7, 2012, 8:29:01 PM
Cool stuff. Wish I had more to spend on PoE!
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
Is it possible to get my poster signed also? It looks awesome in the pic.
RIP Bolto
"
Covert wrote:
Is it possible to get my poster signed also? It looks awesome in the pic.

I've sent you PM regarding this :)
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

"
Omnitr1x wrote:
DAT Smilyface signature..
is awesome! :D

Yeah whoever has that as a sig is awesome
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
Nice little bit of the South Island on the left i notice.

Akaroa, thanks for pointing that out :)
RIP Bolto

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info