Signed supporter swag and shipping

Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Really chris, "swag". Makes me hurt inside. Yolo

My understanding is that the term that defines as "booty, loot, plunder" is unrelated to what you're referring to :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Morsexier wrote:
I thought I'd upgraded to gold but I Forgot, is there still time to do this today or tomorrow?

Sure, there's time. We'll keep signing and shipping stuff as orders come in.
"
Batman64 wrote:
I was wondering if the T-shirts will be available for retail purchase?

These t-shirts are limited edition and only available during Closed Beta. We may be selling t-shirts in the future, but it's likely they will be a different design.

"
stingwwe wrote:
good, now i know i'll have to buy the pack before next week so i get it in the first wave >.>

btw how are the shipping adress handled, i mean if i buy the pack do i have to contact the support with the info's or the site will directly give me a form to fill ? / If i use paypal you can directly send the items to the paypal adress ?

You'll be prompted to enter your shipping details during checkout, but it's a good idea to also email/PM us to confirm your address. Just to be on the safe side :)

We're preparing to start shipping over the next few days. A notification email will be sent out as we post each pack. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
"
Covert wrote:
Is it possible to get my poster signed also? It looks awesome in the pic.

I've sent you PM regarding this :)
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info