Signed supporter swag and shipping

"
Chris wrote:
"
Really chris, "swag". Makes me hurt inside. Yolo

My understanding is that the term that defines as "booty, loot, plunder" is unrelated to what you're referring to :P

I can't wait to get the booty
I have to ask; whose smiley-face signature is that to the left of the PoE logo on the map?
500 man/woman hours spent with a pen in your hand? What a thought!

I was wondering if the T-shirts will be available for retail purchase?
Custom built AMD A10-7850k APU, Radeon RX 470 8gb, 8GB Radeon R9 Gamer RAM, Win 10 64 bit
"
Charan wrote:
I love how legible Chris' 'signature' is. No faking or mistaking that one.

We need a "key" for the others so we know who sighed where for the rest.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
good, now i know i'll have to buy the pack before next week so i get it in the first wave >.>

btw how are the shipping adress handled, i mean if i buy the pack do i have to contact the support with the info's or the site will directly give me a form to fill ? / If i use paypal you can directly send the items to the paypal adress ?
Last edited by stingwwe on Nov 7, 2012, 8:19:32 AM
DAT Smilyface signature..
is awesome! :D
IGN: Snowblaze
If you wear that T-shirt while playing PoE, will your character get extra +20 intelligence?

LOL, not sure how easy or difficult to make the armors/items in real--maybe 3-D printing--but it will be fun to see real players wear the same gears as their characters. Hope see that one day.

GGG is cool!
Looking forward to my PHAT LOOTZ.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Looks great.

Can't wait for the signed goodies!
I thought I'd upgraded to gold but I Forgot, is there still time to do this today or tomorrow?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info