[1.0.4]Scion - Incinerate Tank - Mind over Matter, EB, almost Max Block | Facetank a lot of stuff

"
alt0172 wrote:

Update to my faster casting research.

TLDR: ~25-30 cast speed increase is enough

This is pretty amazing research. It looks like Incinerate has some sort of internal cooldown that limits how quickly the stages increase. Not only does this save passive points, but it allows Added Chaos Damage to become the norm for a blue support gem which is great because it adds an easy 30-40% damage.
Last edited by xythian on Nov 25, 2013, 2:16:41 PM
Noob question: why use Energy Shield aura? It takes fare more mana than gives...
"
krixander wrote:
Noob question: why use Energy Shield aura? It takes fare more mana than gives...

Your base mana regen and max possible mana regen are determined by your max mana pool. So, even though you're reserving all of the mana that Discipline gives you, it adds a huge amount of mana regen. Regen is king for maintaining AA, staying topped off for MoM absorption, and spamming EK.
Do you think it's worth using
and wasting a ring slot that could possibly be spent or something better? It's quite a silly increase, with it my mana is pretty much full 100% of the time. Can't fit resists into that slot then though.
How do you keep all those auras up at the same time? I have enough for clarity, purity of lightning, discipline and arctic armor but not enough mana left for tempest shield.
"
apfontana wrote:
"
epicslaphappy wrote:
"
Derity wrote:
Heres a small update on my current build:

Passive Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABH4F-QhnFfAWbxcvGDwZihoyGo8a2xutHNwdFB6UI_YkPCepKMUo-imlLYMtqDbpOlg94kWdRnFI7klRSn1MNU4qT31RYFXGVdZWLVb6WkhabVuvZOdnoG-ecH16qn_GgFaApIIegseDCYcZh3aPRpMnkzqXBprgm7Wio6cIp1yplaw_rH-xkLQMt9O31riTu-O9J8HzwzrEospKz2XQ0NfL2wvbWdxX3Q3jauvu7g7v8PO-9tr5Y_no-tL7CfzF_ro=

Why not spend 3 points and actually go down and get Mind over Matter? then it would be easier to get a better armor? and it's 30% instead of 10%

just curious

i believe its actually 40%, the armor already has mom and + the 10%

Cloak of Defiance and MoM do not stack. I believe the Cloak overrides MoM even.
"
lewdie wrote:

but then why would it state "Mind over Matter" again?
ign: PhrozenFlame
"
cocomoloco wrote:
"
lewdie wrote:

but then why would it state "Mind over Matter" again?

I thought the prevailing opinion in the community was that they do stack for a 40% split to mana.
"
iCubie wrote:
How do you keep all those auras up at the same time? I have enough for clarity, purity of lightning, discipline and arctic armor but not enough mana left for tempest shield.

Reduced Mana gems connected to all auras + % reduced reserved mana passives. You can't stack all of the auras until late game when your Reduced Mana gems are leveled up a bit.
Also high ES items helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info