[1.1.0] Ghore's Immortal Incinerate Regen Tank (EB + Mind over Matter/Max Block/Max AA)

"
Madbeats wrote:
Why don't you get endurance charge nodes?

You can get one from bandits and the rest pretty easy from the tree. The setup I'm currently running I only need 4 endurance charges. 5 or 6 wouldn't hurt though.

Other than getting the gear I would say it's a very strong hardcore build even for a first timer. It's very straightforward in terms of gameplay but the gearing can be tricky, so it's certainty something to factor in.
IGN: Ghured
What about dream fragments and perandus signet combo? U can have 6 unique easily with this setup = 18% increased int + 110% mana regen + 20% max mana seems good, or not? :O
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
I will see how it goes then, totally ungeared (first time HC like I said) so I have to find/buy it all as I go though :(
"
crazyjake wrote:
What about dream fragments and perandus signet combo? U can have 6 unique easily with this setup = 18% increased int + 110% mana regen + 20% max mana seems good, or not? :O

Dream frags is definitely a possibility. I don't have one anymore to try but I'm sure it would work well. Perandus I'm not so sure however. Both of those rings dont have any life on them so it's tricky to balance losing life versus gaining mana with a build like this.
noob question
will the Lighting Dmg node boost the Tempest Shield damage ?
"
Ragecrit wrote:
noob question
will the Lighting Dmg node boost the Tempest Shield damage ?

Yes % increased lightning damage will increase the damage on TS.

For instance the quality on TS is % increased lightning dmg which works on TS itself and any other lightning damage you're doing.
It's 5 nodes you can't afford, but I'm curious how you feel about adding curses to a build like this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have extra gem slots left open. Couldn't a curse on hit + curse + curse + (some random gem) do pretty well. Hell, even if you didn't pick up the extra curse, it seems like you could benefit from throwing SOMETHING on your targets.

I was trying to make a similar build with Mind over Matter + EB myself when I found this, definitely taking it in this route. Great post overall, love to see more opinions and improvements to the build (if there are any, seems super solid).

EDIT: I suppose that last gem would be Arctic Armor. Kind of forgot about that!
Last edited by Xethik on Nov 4, 2013, 7:02:11 AM
"
Xethik wrote:
It's 5 nodes you can't afford, but I'm curious how you feel about adding curses to a build like this. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have extra gem slots left open. Couldn't a curse on hit + curse + curse + (some random gem) do pretty well. Hell, even if you didn't pick up the extra curse, it seems like you could benefit from throwing SOMETHING on your targets.

I was trying to make a similar build with Mind over Matter + EB myself when I found this, definitely taking it in this route. Great post overall, love to see more opinions and improvements to the build (if there are any, seems super solid).

EDIT: I suppose that last gem would be Arctic Armor. Kind of forgot about that!

I actually have zero free slots with my current setup.

Helm is my CwDT trigger: CwDT-Enduring Cry-Molten Shell-Dvouring Totem
Chest is Incin.
Gloves are TS: TS-Mana Leech-Reduced Mana-Iron Will
Boots are AA and utility: AA-Empower-Lightning Warp-Enduring Cry
Weapons are Auras.

I technically could run one curse in the utility setup or in my shield (which only has reduced mana and discipline) but I would have to fiddle with colors to run an offensive one and I don't want to recolor my shield or my boots (both have hard to get colors)

A flammability or ele weakness would probably increase clear speeds a good bit. However I think just running a single curse instead of trying to get the curse nodes and potentially run two is probably the best bet. The build is already fairly tight and grabbing curses would make it even tighter.

Curses could potentially really help the build out a lot though, it has fairly low damage and a damage curse or two could really help out with that. But it's just so tight on gems there really no real way to work it in without sacrificing elsewhere.

Last edited by Hartkid on Nov 4, 2013, 5:13:16 PM
I realized I goofed when I saw you had your gems in the Rainbow Strides and not the other boots posted. My mistake for not realizing sooner.
I could see myself using a curse if I didn't have the regen to sustain Arctic Armor, but that's about it.
Last edited by Xethik on Nov 4, 2013, 7:02:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info