[1.1.0] Ghore's Immortal Incinerate Regen Tank (EB + Mind over Matter/Max Block/Max AA)

"
welly321 wrote:
I am lvl 60 right now with all the good gear in place basically. The only part im confused about is discipline. Even with a reduced mana gem...it takes like 40% mana. It only give around 200 energy shield (therefore 200 mana). The result is a net loss in mana. What the hell am i doing wrong? lol

nothing. Discipline is increasing your manaregen drastically.
How is everyone doing these days with the build? Both with leveling, early-end-game and end-game.

I don't have my gear on standard to check out how the new Incin stacks up with the old setup.

I could venture to say there may be some more optimal ways to go about doing this build but I don't have a character to experiment on.
IGN: Ghured
This build is working, I am currently lvl76 and its defensive aspects really are impressive, DPS isn't bad either.
I run this build at lv83 now , really nice build and I like it. I link culling strike to TS instead of iron will. That gave me more fun.
Avatar of Fire work with this build ?
"
paulopc wrote:
Avatar of Fire work with this build ?

No, AoF wouldn't apply to Incinerate.

AoF is a really, really bad node. It's gotta be buffed a few times before it becomes viable to be built around.
IGN: Ghured
Can u update leveling passive tree guide suggest 0-30; 30-60.etc? I'm newbie
"
Can u update leveling passive tree guide suggest 0-30; 30-60.etc? I'm newbie

Prioritize Block Nodes > Eldritch Battery > Mind Over Matter
Then get whatever you think you're lacking based on gear.
"
Vandalain wrote:

Other Optional Uniques:

You could also use a saffels frame to comepensate for the -max res loss or to just boost your spell damage survivability.

I just wanted to mention that Tempest Shield doesn't work with Saffel's Frame -
the damage part of it. I think it's because of the "Cannot Block Attacks".
I'm trying to run a tempest shield linked with elemental proliferation and reduced mana and want to fit mana leech in there as well. Is it possible to do?

I'm running Discipline (I think that's for energy shield?) and grace on reduced mana as well. Overall i have 500 mana left, but if I include leach MOM wont be viable. Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info