[1.1.0] Ghore's Immortal Incinerate Regen Tank (EB + Mind over Matter/Max Block/Max AA)

Just started playing on Nemesis, probably going to get one character to map levels then see what kind of gear I can get ahold of. Then try this build out on it.

I'm thinking it should do pretty well aside from corrupting blood stacking to max stacks in a second or so.

Not real sure what to do about that...
IGN: Ghured
Hi!

a fan of your build and currently trying out in nemesis.

a question, for building path go for EB first or MoM? do I rush those first or do I get the nodes along the way to them?

would be nice to have a break down of what my build should look like every 10 or 20 lvls :)
EB first most definitely, MoM is incorporated later once you have the mana regen to back it up.

I actually haven't leveled up as this build yet, it was a respecced Templar.

Getting EB and high regen and a little bit of block, along with as many health nodes, is what you need to prioritize first.

The build is actually pretty tanky without MoM...once you have a very high amount of regen is when MoM needs to be picked up. It could potentially lower your survivability by stopping the casting of Incinerate or by turning off AA.

I plan to level this up in nemesis after I get my marauder higher and am able to acquire some decent hybrid gear and nice regen jewelry. I would much rather have atleast the jewelry I'm going to need to run the build properly, instead of going ahead and making it and potentially running into some problems with gearing.

Maybe I can help with Passive tree progress. I used freezing pulse till Cruel difficulty, cause the spell is really OP for leveling and you can also link all the supports to it that u gonna use for Incinerate later, so u can level them up. I guess u can start using Incinerate earlier, but I think it's better leveling with freezing pulse as much as you can and have incinerate on swap weapon so it levels also. I guess it's personal preference.

Regarding passive tree I would suggest starting with Celestial walker -> Prestigitation -> Discipline and training -> Faith and Steal -> Athleticism -> Phalanx (take all cluster in there, cause u gonna need the Ele resist) -> Holy strenght -> Bulwark -> Then I went for the Agility cause I was low on dexterity -> Purity of flesh (here I stoped and started taking passives toward bottom)

Then I went towards bottom part of the tree taking Aegis -> Unwavering stance -> Quickness (cause you need alot of dex for LMP, FP, ML). There I stoped and went toward Murader starting tree taking Diamond skin -> Trolls blood and so on. Now I think I'm gonna go toward EB, cause i have decent survivability, but I start to have mana problems (isn't a bid deal, but i have to use flasks all time)

You can tweek always a point here and there, but I wanted top give you a general idea how to progress through the tree.

Cheer
Thanks Kuti.

After taking a closer look that is almost exactly the route I would take. I feel like having a good bit of block early on is going to be a huge help.

Thanks for posting this, gave me a lot to think about since i'm thinking of running a similair build. Since i mostly play solo, I think i would get bored at the slow clear speed. How about this for a possible alternative? (starting with scion).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31pM621m9Jy2oGDyxkPnogwlBh0Zxtz60DMaukyeFbTwtHNzcVyMYxPZ_xh6UjRwn7cHFrD-sqhkuiEJZ89SP2WGCHsAaud1XDdsLZp6QVe8O8i_SIfuq-tJxTaeE51KezaC0cH0dFJrPGjhUSacwqZWPRkNj7DhfPwHnFCAaMtDQtzE62PZINuify1BHUWDPZVj1TdiMz2SjVcadxJ48jHZQUBpVgW9YY2EhBLPG2ITvFE3wHwJxXhN07YM4ogDDhnrvnYDnkWBLYG2srwUtQKAhYHTxhTI=

It gives 21% cast speed from the passive tree (really benefits from some of the nodes near the scion starting area) and 36% increased spell damage. The "shaper" (40% mana regen and 1% max life regen) and "harrier" (6% cast speed and movement speed --> counteracts anvil's reduced movement speed a little) are also very nice for this build.

I don't see it giving up that much survivability compared to your build.

Please let me know what you think :)

Great build man! I' m trying this with my level 80 templar, It's very fun and competitive, good job really
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
"
Epictome wrote:
Thanks for posting this, gave me a lot to think about since i'm thinking of running a similair build. Since i mostly play solo, I think i would get bored at the slow clear speed. How about this for a possible alternative? (starting with scion).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGe31pM621m9Jy2oGDyxkPnogwlBh0Zxtz60DMaukyeFbTwtHNzcVyMYxPZ_xh6UjRwn7cHFrD-sqhkuiEJZ89SP2WGCHsAaud1XDdsLZp6QVe8O8i_SIfuq-tJxTaeE51KezaC0cH0dFJrPGjhUSacwqZWPRkNj7DhfPwHnFCAaMtDQtzE62PZINuify1BHUWDPZVj1TdiMz2SjVcadxJ48jHZQUBpVgW9YY2EhBLPG2ITvFE3wHwJxXhN07YM4ogDDhnrvnYDnkWBLYG2srwUtQKAhYHTxhTI=

It gives 21% cast speed from the passive tree (really benefits from some of the nodes near the scion starting area) and 36% increased spell damage. The "shaper" (40% mana regen and 1% max life regen) and "harrier" (6% cast speed and movement speed --> counteracts anvil's reduced movement speed a little) are also very nice for this build.

I don't see it giving up that much survivability compared to your build.

Please let me know what you think :)

As far as solo the clear speed is pretty good, given it's not crit or LA clear speed, but it's pretty good as long as you've got faster casting and/or a good amount of cast speed. Getting to the third stage as quick as possible is key. Levels of the gems help out a lot as well, same with quality. Once you have the links to run an added chaos it starts to get a fair amount quicker.

Also don't forget about TS and Anvil reflect, with high block like this mobs are doing a lot of damage to themselves. This is extra strong in solo play cause you're the only thing the mobs have to attack. (Other than a totem)

Yeah it's probably doable as a scion. But it does seem to be real tight with points.

Last edited by Vandalain on Nov 2, 2013, 3:54:06 PM
Why don't you get endurance charge nodes?
IGN - Imgur
Would you define this as a good first time HC build? I have never done HC because I have a tendancie to die even just to Brutus in normal. I think I tend to historically end up to glass jaw partly probably due to gear, but I wanted to try HC with a build I could in theory go toe to toe and not get smashed into the ground constantly. Or might there be a better build to go with since this will be my first HC and so no gear, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info