[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Thoughts on taking 20% mana regen nodes in the new tree? It seems crappy but I think it's more efficient than going for Primal Spirit/Heart of Oak, especially since the new build lost a lot of mana regen.
sick build. going to try this out right away.
hm , noticed u didnt go for master sapper circle.
how come? :)
Btw , do u mind posting stats for ur traps?
like how much dps fire trap does and its crit chance etc.
Loving the build
IGN: IKryal
Last edited by Randomed on Apr 4, 2014, 7:22:17 AM
Played this build in nemesis and playing it again in invasion, funniest build I've played by far. I'm currently level 78 in invasion and pretty much one-shot all map bosses when I crit with fire trap (5L). I've had some mana issues but by getting some good rings with mana regen solved my problem.

Here's my current gear and skill tree for the one who's interested.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4OSA_EEZYVIBXwGYYa2xzcHpQj9iQ8JP0mlSepKaUqTSzpNns6WDqzO3w_J0YrRnFJO0lRSn1KyE4qTptVS1YtVvpaSFptW69bu13yXvpirGegbBZvnnBRcFJw1X6wf8aCHoMJg9uHGYd2iEKMNo_6kyedY52jnaqio6Sxp1ysP6xHrH-0DLQ4tKO3dbjKwFHB88M6ykrOcdUA1U_WndhU2wvcV90N3nfjhOUZ5Y7nVOss7g7uFe_w8XbyHflj-_X8S_yr_MU=

Love the stream and YT man and been watching it for long now, keep it up! :)
Shadow masterrace.
Last edited by TobbeLOL on Apr 7, 2014, 11:35:07 AM
"
TobbeLOL wrote:
Played this build in nemesis and playing it again in invasion, funniest build I've played by far. I'm currently level 78 in invasion and pretty much one-shot all map bosses when I crit with fire trap (5L). I've had some mana issues but by getting some good rings with mana regen solved my problem.

Here's my current gear and skill tree for the one who's interested.

Gear
Spoiler

Passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4OSBGWFSAV8BjbGYYa2xzcHpQj9iQ8JP0mlSepKaUqTSzpNns6WD8nRitGcUk7SVFKfUrITipOm1VLVi1W-lpIWm1br1u7XfJe-mKsZ6BsFm-ecFFwUnDVfrB_xoIegwmD24cZh3aIQow2j_qTJ51jnaOdqqKjpLGnXKw_rEesf7QMtDi0o7d1wFHB88M6ykrOcdUA1U_WndhU2wvcV90N3nfjhOUZ5Y7nVOss7g7uFe_w8XbyHflj-_X8S_yr_MU=

Love the stream and YT man and been watching it for long now, keep it up! :)

thanks for the assurance. But may i know the stats? like how much crit chance do u have?
Anyway , about the master sapper circle , or at least half of it ( the damage parts ) any opinions? its pretty near since we're taking IR and only 2 points away.
Last edited by Randomed on Apr 4, 2014, 9:23:42 PM
Outdated
Shadow masterrace.
Last edited by TobbeLOL on Apr 6, 2014, 6:01:40 PM
hm. is 30+% enough crit chance?
and thanks for answering me :)
"
Randomed wrote:

Yes I really think so, I have no problem now what so ever with my current crit chance. Because with crit weakness it adds 9% crit chance and with a diamond flask you're almost garuanteed to get at least 1 crit out of 3 fire traps which will kill most map bosses.
Shadow masterrace.
"
TobbeLOL wrote:
"
Randomed wrote:

Yes I really think so, I have no problem now what so ever with my current crit chance. Because with crit weakness it adds 9% crit chance and with a diamond flask you're almost garuanteed to get at least 1 crit out of 3 fire traps which will kill most map bosses.

Alright , thanks!
currently at lvl 56 and cant wait to see how the end gmae is
Hello trappers
Got one question about the fire trap link
since "The burning ground effect from Fire Trap does not count as an Elemental Status Effect, and will not be proliferated." Copied from wiki.

So i have a question,, why are u all guys using this skill gem?
What would be the best replacement for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info