Devouring Totem

This totem can cause client crashes for you and party members, not safe to use
mmmm can someone tell me a build in which this totem would be awesome? seems kinda weird totem
Anyone know how to get this totem?
I can't find it in the list of Quest Rewards...
"
Thunderpeach wrote:
The animation for this Totem is very cool and it makes me sad that it's usage are very limited, currently. I believe that if the Totem could also Leech Mana in addition to Life per corpse consumed.

While fighting monsters, the Player uses up Mana and loses Health. This Totem would be summoned by such a Player to alleviate these losses by consuming corpses.

It feels as though it's lacking somewhere in its current form.

I agree. Adding leech mana allows this to distinguish between rejuvenator totem
I tested this totem as a summoner today and unfortunately I couldn't get it to work at all. It doesn't check minion health or heal them and it didn't destroy any corpses in a map that was full of necros either.
IGN: Rragar
This is a rare gem so feedback is likely scarce. It is , however, in the right situation very useful. It heals the caster only, not minions as far as I can tell. It also only works when the caster has taken damage. It wont start comsuming corpses until the caster takes damage. However, it does seem to do a very good job healing me up in a hurry.

However, I do think it needs some way to scale as people's health pool does.

Furthermore, This totem will not work with several builds that revolve around corpse destruction. For example, ice damage players should not use this as the shattered corpses are useless, same goes for exploded corpses (infernal blow or w/e)

It is , situationally, very usefull.

Level 60 shadow here with ghost reaver.
I just looted this so its underleveled, however I noticed you can leave the totem behind in a pile of corpses and it will happily start healing you when you engage a few screens away.

I did not test it extensively yet, but this function could make it quite usefull I think.
I will play with it more once its leveled up to see if its worth using.
I like the totem concept, and maybe this can be moved to being a spell.

It could also scale with lifeleech.. 1% lifeleech = 1% of the corpse's max health as additional?
The healing is a bit too low. I think it'd be better if it healed a percentage of the corpse's health. It's not a bad skill though. It's been more useful to me than rejuvenation totem since it doesn't root you to one place to get the effect.
I really wish Cold Damage characters could make use of this totem :( It seems pretty nice, and the effects are really cool, but 90% of the things I kill shatter so I'm not able to make use of it.
IGN: xOkiesmokiex or _Okiesmokie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info