New website, 0.9.13 deployment and an interview!

When clicking a characters passives it doesn't populate their current spec.
In Chrome.
Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
excelent web my friends, congrats... the only thing the "switch char.." don´t save the change of character I made
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
When clicking a characters passives it doesn't populate their current spec.
In Chrome.

Same with firefox.
I didn't go through all replies so hopefully I am not repeating.

1) Without log in, the home page only contains static content without a news board where shows all links to the latest news or hot topics, etc. After logging in the content and layout are different.

2) In the not logged in case, each content section shows some images and a paragraph of description. The images are kind of enlarged and not in the best visual effect. The descriptions are not strong as previous bulletin points. You know, boom, boom, boom, a few words and you punch the points.

3) When I wanted to replay this thread, the log in process brought me to my profile page instead of the thread. I have to click certain links to get back to where I was. It would be okay if I log in from the home page but in replaying--logging in scenario.

My personal opinion.
Last edited by SuperBigShrimp on Nov 1, 2012, 9:41:23 AM
as every day I looked at the website but what do I see this day is amazing, cant wait Open Beta. <3 GGG <3
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

Website looks amazing !
The new layout is god damn sexy! I also love the yellow borderlinde on GGG posts - splendid idea.
I love the website
i cant wait to try this game :D
This new website just look amazing!!! :D
very great job ;)
love the new website look

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info