New website, 0.9.13 deployment and an interview!

"
Verb wrote:
chrome

I am not getting that issue in Chrome, unless I am overlooking something. :\
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

The landing page is extremely nice. I know if I never heard of the game and came to that page I would immediately want to play lol..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Chris wrote:
"
Verb wrote:
the skill gems are overlapping each other in the new landing page that you guys did or whatever you're calling it: http://www.pathofexile.com/game the green gem is underneath the red support gem

Thanks - in what browser?
This one's happening for me as well, if it helps to be able to see it in the office.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Oct 31, 2012, 8:59:27 PM
Whooaaaaa, awesome job web guy!
Character at the top is a nice touch.

Edit: little bug. Stash page on website character screen is only showing numbers 1 through 5. I have like 30 pages so there's 6 page 1s, 6 page 2's, and so on. Chrome.
Last edited by sharkh20 on Oct 31, 2012, 8:56:58 PM
I'm liking the new site layout a lot, great work as always.

Now to download the patc--ahh 941 MB. Guess I won't be playing this for a bit, haha.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Verb wrote:
the skill gems are overlapping each other in the new landing page that you guys did or whatever you're calling it: http://www.pathofexile.com/game the green gem is underneath the red support gem

Thanks - in what browser?
This one's happening for me as well, if it helps to be able to see it in the office

check further down on the page aswell, at the "item system". It says "hover of the item above" but the items are lined up vertically not horisontally.

EDIT: also in the shadow class page the word hybrid is between two "â" for some reason

"There are three playable “hybrid” character classes in Path of Exile: The Duelist, the Templar and the Shadow."

Also the same thing on the witch part

"Intelligence confers knowledge – of both arcane magic and deadly combat techniques."

Also the site looks awesome now! Great job!
Its always in the last place you look
Last edited by Verb on Oct 31, 2012, 8:59:10 PM
Great new look for the site. Looking forward to exploring the new features.

"
Verb wrote:
chrome

I tried several versions of chromium based browsers and I'm not seeing this...
Nice, I like the new website.
Absolutely love the new layout of the website. The animated background is pretty sweet. I'm currently using Chrome(v22.0.1229.94 m) and not seeing any problems thus far, just to note.
There is also a minor problem on the skill pages... The pictures of the skills (the ingame screens of the skill in action) have some black background left on their top left corner
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info