New website, 0.9.13 deployment and an interview!

Website looks great, patch looks great, time for another supporter upgrade.
I really like what that Laz guy says here..

"
When an economy gets “flooded”, this is because good items are too easy to get while the best items are too hard, making players feel like they cannot realistically improve their characters or it would not be worth the bother. This indicates a drop rate issue. Gambling machine designers invested a lot of money into research like this and action RPG developers would do well to take their findings into account.

I never though of how farming for items is pretty much the same as playing slot machines but.. they seem very similar after reading that.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
there are some large game company's out there that could learn a lot from you guys about game , website design And customer service / keeping everyone informed.

Keep up the great work

The new website design is very awesome. It's much more clearly to work with, than with the old website.

I hope that there will be much more awesomeness in the future...
I'm just a guy, who wants to play an awesome game...
Since this one hasn't been mentioned yet when I go to one of my characters on site (Internet Explorer on win 7) and hover over most of the skill gems there explenation box's appear off screen above the visible page when it's scrolled all the way up.
Other than that everythiong looks great.
I keep hearing about "The Real World" is that an expansion or something ??
The new website is BLOWING MY MIIIIIND!!!
New website looks great, wouldn't hurt to have some graphics on the sides though. Looking forward to trying the new patch ASAP!!
Awesome changes, congratz for the nice work.
IGN: Gonorreitor
New Website is so much faster. Good job.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I am sure there is a thread some where that talks about the new web site.sorry i am at work and was unable to find it quickly.

on that note i want to say how much i am impressed with the new web site. with out fail you guys lack no
surprise's and man do the expectations get blown out of the water every month.

I think its safe to say Grinding gear games your hard work is paying off i mean look at where we are today.
Man you guys inspire me every time i log in or check out the site just to read up and catch up.

I think not only have you guys beat every game company large and small. i think you guys are the bar that has to be met.

You guys are truly some major players to contend with and the rest of the game market better wake up and realize they just got left in the dirt..

Communication
Professionalism
Dedication
Integrity
A vision of future
A awesome group of programmers who get it

I don't know where to stop.

All i can say is i am proud to be a supporter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info