New website, 0.9.13 deployment and an interview!

Very nice design, the old one felt a little bit cramped.
"
ciknay wrote:
I leave for 10 minutes, and you go and change the entire site.

Looks good, nice job guys.

Me too I come home from work nothing :( take a shower and my in box exploded with peeps going OMG what a patch drop lol
Show Us Your Newbs The POEcast Twitch.TV / Grumpiest
great to see the website getting a facelift. the new one is a lot more attractive, both in terms of information and design.

also I love the new way of seeing your own characters on the website, it is a lot more elegant than the old one.

and good to see the information being updated on the website (especially the Areas part). You should still get back the old act 1 area descriptions, and fuse them in the new design, maybe as tooltips that appear when you move your mouse over various act 1 waypoints on the map. the short stories from act 1 old website description were actually really good, and gave an insight in why and how various areas and monsters appeared. please bring them back!!

still to login into game, sadly, as I'm at work, on my iphone :) but will make sure to log in asap I get home.
Wraeclast's Finest clan:
http://wraeclastsfinest.guildlaunch.com

Live by the gun or die by my law
Last edited by berialSD on Nov 1, 2012, 5:38:22 AM
Nice 1 GB new content. PVP is what i was waiting for, the new design of the website is also something i appreciate.

IM playing ...... :)
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Holy crap...I love the new website design and layout. Fantastic job yet again team. I'm more impressed than usual! Can't wait to try out PvP!
"
Jazzo wrote:
Whoaaaaa :D

this! but also this:

"
The new look is cool, though the older one was so much easier to use :)

invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Pretty freakin' awesome :)

I have to get used to the new homepage, but it looks great! Can't wait to try PvP :)
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Great work... The new side looks great but I still can't decide which one I like more. And the patch is finally there.... brb playing

Edit: The pictures of the skills in Game/Skills/Strength (works with the others as well) have black backround artefacts around the top left corner behind the decoration. I use firefox.
Last edited by MrLordCaptain on Nov 1, 2012, 7:01:01 AM
There are two random 'â' symbols on the class page of the website. One is in the witch paragraph and the other is in the second paragraph at the bottom of the page. I'm pretty sure they're typos.

Other than that, keep up the great work!
Amazing work...thanks for all GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info