=[1.1.3]= The New Overpowered (UPDATED!) New Build HERE!

im coming up with all kinds of builds now using evasion as a base. trapper builds, wander builds, low life what-the-fuck-ever builds with so much mitigation they seem unkillable on paper.

this is absolutely hilarious.

heres a low life wander build: shavs + daresso's courage + darkray vectors (or not)

40ish % evasion, 12% dodge (0 without darkray vectors), 48% block, 58% spell block, +645% crit chance, 2.3k ish ES. 92% melee physical damage avoidance with enfeeble, 97% vs ranged, 58% vs spells.

heres a trapper build im going to try: the blood dance + saffell's frame + stone of lazwhar

total of 104 reduction in elemental resistances on monsters with a 20/20 elem weakness curse and supporting gems. +138% hp (good enough!), about 17.5k evade = approx 61% evasion 0% block, 40% dodge, 30% spell dodge, 75% spell block.

just not sure if i want to respec my ranger on standard to try the trapper or not
Hello

I plan on doing a ranger that uses your foundation build, but using a bow.
And i also think that I should use Vaal Pact to survive elem dmg & reflect. But I never saw a build here using Vaal Pact and a Bow. Would it work ? Or do you think there are better alternative ? (i'll most likely use LA + Frenzy, so charges will be good. I don't know if I should go for crit, maybe I should focus on dmg and survival and vaal pact ?)

Thanks for your insights ! :)
vaal pact and a bow definitely would work. you could make it work in the tree even though it is true you don't happen to see it too much.

on my last post i forgot to post this too. this is my ranger build based around critical hits and puncture as main skill. basically you shoot an LMP or GMP puncture, with pierce and crit chance/dmg, with AS MUCH crit damage as you can get. it hit once and bleeds everybody out.
frenzy secondary for mana leech/life leech and maintaining charges.

you'd have to tinker with it and possibly limit your crit dmg to a point where you just don't one shot yourself with a crit. but you only attack once and everybody bleeds out with insane crit dmg puncture

OK thx i'll try to set up a build with Vaal Pact !

And i'm new to the game, with not much stuff, for now i'd rather use "standard" build, as LA + Frenzy (and I really dig LA gameplay :p BAM BAM BAM)

So here is a build I made, if you wish to look at it i'd appreciate it, but if you do not it's ok I understand :p
[spoiler]http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-73ruDvajI_ZW-hrbr6fv8PzF-WMs6VpIZ6DdDRXwvea0GhUgh3ZbrzpYBfk-z-LLKk2D20p9GNsEfhsBUUclPz8n_Et08YcZGf4wfKq4jb9KyM5xIWD-yH8rqn8FtWwWQKDWio19zeoM8tQj706euejWpcvdqCi1IurGoio4ayQwcV_hS3iV6TpCLIVaGnfXlQUylH8C2cYFhKbgytMZtPqx6mLextqNh0E=[/spoiler]

I chose to ignore crit node since I am low stuff I guess I'd rather focus on survivability (in my build and espacially in my stuff ^^), but maybe it is a mistake i can't say yet ^^

Actually forget it :) I've been thinking and if I want to go Vaal Pact I should be using Split Arrow to have more life steal (since it's phys dmg), I might also get Blood Magic keystone with it, and get a shitload of life steal, and probably crit. That sounds better, dont you think ? :D

Actually I think Blood Magic keystone will be hardly reachable if I want to get crit nodes. I guess using BM gems and use my mana to get some aura to compensate the loss on 1 linked support gem (from the BM gem). I'm thinking I could actually try to get like 2%mana leech somewhere on stuff, that would most likely be enough, since i'm going full phys...
(oh god i just started PoE and i'm already overthinking on it... i love this game ! ^^
Sorry for the monologue !)
Last edited by EhVL4N on Oct 30, 2013, 9:18:47 PM
Ok so I thought you said this somewhere but I cant seem to find it? Do you help oak twice and then frenzy charge third. Im not sure if 8% attack speed is better than 18% phys since its a phys build thats a lot more dmg I think but more attack speed is more blinds and life leech?!
"
vortex315 wrote:
Ok so I thought you said this somewhere but I cant seem to find it? Do you help oak twice and then frenzy charge third. Im not sure if 8% attack speed is better than 18% phys since its a phys build thats a lot more dmg I think but more attack speed is more blinds and life leech?!

it depends on the build you're running. on my personal build outlined in the 2nd post i took oak/oak/frenzy (kraitlyn?). the atk spd or the phys dmg it doesn't really matter to be honest, its about the same dps i think. life leech also scales with phys dmg as much as atk spd.
the important thing is the amounts you get from the bandit quests are basically always better than what one passive point will get you.
ya i started thinking about it and physical damage scales better late game because it bypasses armor more and hits much harder so higher phys dmg is better than low fast phys dmg since it will not hit that breaking point so i think ill do oak too.
i've been thinking about evasion and how powerful it is. the main reason is ondar's guile. if you have 10k evasion which is about 50% ondar's guile doubles the % to 100, capping it off at 95% evasion vs ranged instead of doubling your evasion to 20k (bout 62ish %?).

im almost half expecting a ondar's guile nerf, where instead of doubling your evasion chance is doubles your evasion rate, which would only up your chase by 10-15%. it would still be a worthwhile node but it wouldn't allow you to literally ignore all projectile attacks.

it would also be less and less effective the more evasion you had.
Are you able to evade reflect? If not, how do we deal with Physical reflect?
technically you can evade your own reflect, but its calculated against your accuracy so most likely its going to be a small portion that will get evaded. you can however dodge and block your own reflect as well. otherwise you leech it back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info