Best ST build: low life/CI crit dagger

oh! i know frostwall just works wih CWDT, im just stacking crhoms to RRB my dagger, i have the gems in inventory: They are: CWDT lvl4, Frostwall lvl7 and Moltenshell lvl 9, i want to run another CWDT also lowlevel, with warlord's mark and some ohter stuff, like enduring cry idk.

Im just leveling critchance cause i have some blue soceket with nothing, i still have do link an chrom my boots with some reds! :D

Thanks a lot for the advices and the effort on helping me :D
you're most welcome. 1 tip I have is trying to have 1 20% Q warlord mark by using GCP or a leveling 1 to 20, 20% Q warlord mark at lvl 5 have 51% chance of generating endurance charges, very useful use of quality. Warlord mark is the perfect solution against reflect, it provides more leech and eudurance charges with just 1 skill.
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
Last edited by Bumblebutt on Dec 9, 2013, 11:21:20 AM
Nice tip! ill try to get one Q warlord. Just more 2 questions:

Considering that i ahve all cap resisits, my next gear upgrade is the dagger?

Other question: Which flasks should i run?

Thanks again!
I would say so, upgrading dagger would be sweet, although it's a heavy task.
Flasks you use really depends on what you do at the moment. The 3 mandatory flasks I have is 1 Jade, 1 mana flask and 1 quicksilver. If you're running low level maps, put in a 2nd quicksilver. Last flask I prefer to have most of the time is a topaz with dispel shock. If you don't already have dream fragment, put Heat on your mana flask. Remove bleeding on your 2nd quicksilver. I'm running high level map solo at the moment so instead of a 2nd quicksilver I use a Ruby flask for Crematorium boss with Heat on it. I then put moved bleeding onto my only quicksilver. All my flasks are Surgeon's.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
Last edited by Bumblebutt on Dec 9, 2013, 12:06:30 PM
That's a beast dagger.
I'm doing an ST crit build too. One thing that I've noticed I like is the cast on stun. I use dagger/shield and I get a lot of little stuns nothing long term so it procs a lot more then cast on DMg. So I've linked frost wall to that as well as molten and temp chains. I like the curse because it seems to proc a lot and some mobs that weren't cursed before hand will take it.
Also been playing with multi trap/trap/cold snap/ele prof .. Nice little skill to toss into a pack of mobs before spammin my ST.

But man it is so hard to find a good dagger . Evry time I chaos one or alch I get such mixed mods, they always killing me with some spell DMg mod.
Oh well nice build. Just throwing in my 2 cents and giving a bump.
Last edited by Chongo666 on Dec 10, 2013, 1:59:46 AM
Hey guys, a tip for degen map is just to buy a shavronnes revelation, and wear it whenever you're in an empty-ish map with degen and looking for the last couple of mobs, or you're picking up items. It'll cancel out all the degen usually.
I want to share the joy of finally completing my first craft ever #sohappyimgonnadie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info