[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

Looks nice, thanks for posting your build.
What about 4 and 5 Link setup. Have you found the best combinations for those?
the skill tree does not really have the stats you need for the gems at all... explosive arrow takes a lot of dexterity, and your build has that dexterity at like level 90, at level 70 though? it has like 100 less!

anyone got a version of this that could be leveled without being locked into wearing a ton of +dexterity gear?
Last edited by namad on Oct 30, 2013, 2:56:50 AM
Some answers to the questions:

As I said I am working on a lower level build that will of course grant you enough dexterity (you only need 151 btw). You don't take the upper path to the duelist earlier you just go from Blood Magic to the duelist. Stay Tuned! :)

5Link setup would be the same without Increased Burning Damage. But for maximum fun you need a 6Link.

And as I mentioned in the thread Elemental Weakness gives 10% more Resistance reduce on enemies. You don't need the Burning duration btw because burning is already like 10 seconds long ... and whatever burns that long ... is DEAD. :) And the burning on bosses will never run out as you constantly stack arrows and apply new burning to them. If your Ignite chance is really low because you don't have access to quality gems you might consider using Flammability, but with all 20/20 gems Elemental Weakness is superior.

And why I go up there through all this Intelligence to get the big life nodes? You need a lot of Intelligence for Elemental Weakness so either you have to have a lot of Intelligence on gear or you just go up there and pick those Intelligence nodes up.
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 31, 2013, 6:26:41 PM
I really don't think you need to waste your time coming up with a low level skill tree OP. I wish some of these noobs would think even just a little bit about their build. I spec'd into this build right away in act2 normal without touching the skill tree OP has provided with. Get a light quiver to quench your dex thirst and an onyx amulet or the other stat amulets to fill the int void. Ezpz
You got a point there ;) ... But still I'm going to be a nice guy for once and add those low level builds. :P
Last edited by Xantaria on Oct 31, 2013, 6:25:28 PM
I did just find one of those +dexterity quivers it's just much less good than some of the other quivers I have is all.

so far I cannot get the build to work, I'm level 34, I have chance to ignite, fire pen, EA, but not proliferation yet. I can equip the bow and just obliterate enemies with ease...however.... the mana cost is like 100HP per second and I'm only regenerating 20hp per second....

so I'm continuing to level up using ground slam and a 2handed mace (with no nodes to support it)

I imagine at higher levels my health pool will be larger than 1100 and my regeneration will be more than 20hp per second and it won't feel so expensive? it's just that blood-EA seems to obliterate enemies with ease, but after I win the fight, even if i'm not hit once, I'm still chugging potions for health constantly.
Yea you really need the life regen nodes, or get a split arrow with chain and life on hit. Either that it chug potions which is not convenient IMO. Also I believe elemental proliferation is a MUST for this build to work. It will make your life so much better.
OP are you currently using this build in nemesis?
"
illmtk wrote:
Yea you really need the life regen nodes, or get a split arrow with chain and life on hit. Either that it chug potions which is not convenient IMO. Also I believe elemental proliferation is a MUST for this build to work. It will make your life so much better.

the other problem i may be having is my quality 0% EA gem, maybe this build needs quality EA before being made to be truly effective.
Last edited by namad on Nov 1, 2013, 4:57:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info