[S]Explosive Arrow Marauder by Slaydemkidz (lvl 96 HC) - For EXPERIENCED Players! (1.2.0)!

RIP Xantaria. You have given us an awesome build, so thanks. :)

I was wondering if you guys could look at my build since I do not seem to be doing very much damage at the moment.

Passive tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wUtEuEUcRkuGjgb-h0UJd8n7Sj6KaUt0jboNuk62ECgQYdBqkd-Sn1N2E4qUFBUSVhjWK9Z81uvXz9gS2EhZU1mnmegapNuaXKpdO14DXrvfNmCx4TZhO-Hdox2jM-PRpBVmK2euaQZpwinMKeEq8WsqrZBtz64k7ndvoq-p8APwBrG2NJN1I_V7d0N37_i6uNq51Lr7uw47w7yL_ZI9zL46_no-tL8xf4K

I intend to use passive refund points to spec out of the nodes from BM to Duelist tree as soon as I finish going through the Templar circle of life.

Gear:

Weapon:

Armor:

Misc:

Flasks:

I'm not sure what pieces of gear I should be upgrading since I have 3.6k hp, 4k armor, and 77 all rez.
hmm your gear looks fine you should be dealing a lot of dmg. Maybe pick up the increased burning dmg nodes above the templar next?
Okay I'll try that, thanks!

Xantaria what do you think your next character will be?
I poured so much time and currency into that char that I'm struggling to start something new although I have some ideas for an incredible build. I'm also pumped for the PvP coming up in the future. From what I know by now pvp will not be possible between leagues making standard not that unattractive for me. So I might just continue playing there. We'll see.
The 1.0.3 changes are only to the Ranger tree right? Do you think that it could have improvements due to the new Increased DoT nodes in that tree?
I was doing pretty well with this build but I've hit a bit of a wall in Cruel Act 2 and 3. The damage on my ST+LMP is just too low to solo stuff efficiently so I bought a 5L Quill Rain to try to transition to the Explosive Arrow / Split Arrow set up and that damage is just as bad, if not worse.

Passives

I'm playing softcore I just wanted something more tanky than my other builds. I'm not really having survivability problems so I've skipped some of the defensive nodes trying to get to EE sooner thinking that might make a noticeable difference.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5xRxGS4b-h0UJd8n7TJ-Nug6UkGqRmlKfU4qUFBUSVhjWK9Z81uvXz9mnmegapNuaXKpeA182YTZh3aMz49GpBmnMKyqtkG53b6KvqfAD8AaxtjSTdSP1e3dDd-_51LvDvIv9kj3Mvjr-tL8xQ==

Gear

I know some of the gear choices aren't great but I'm just working with what I had in my stash for the most part. I'm hoping there is something I can do to get this functional again.
Last edited by deus_jason on Dec 10, 2013, 12:23:06 AM
Gem level. You just need to level all those gems.

1.0.3 will be interesting, might pick up those DoT nodes at the bottom right.
Last edited by Xantaria on Dec 10, 2013, 12:42:43 AM
"
Xantaria wrote:
Gem level. You just need to level all those gems.

1.0.3 will be interesting, might pick up those DoT nodes at the bottom right.

My character is only level 48 (in Cruel Act 3) so most of them are the max level they can be at this point. I will keep an eye on the 1.0.3 DoT changes though.
And now is the time i regret being a scion and not marauder :(

The 4 start nodes from scion are so weak,
Instead i could have used the 4 nodes to get the new dot nodes (or at least a few), which now i wont be able to unless i sacrifice other expensive life / regen nodes :(

On a positive side: im probably hitting 90 tonight in nemesis :)
What is everyone's opinion about the new DoT nodes?

They look intresting to me but for now like impossible to get :s

I got 6.3k life and i dont feel i wanna sacrifice anything of that :/

I could remove the 3 armour nodes from marauder, 1% life regen from templar, and one 8% life node. So that gives me 5 nodes to get to death and decay.....

Only losing 150 life, but lots of armour ;-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info