0.9.13 Patch Notes

"
Xapti wrote:
Hey, they finally did some more changes I've wanted done for what felt like years. While that may sound negative, I'm glad they got done eventually; I understand there are many things that have to be done overall.

"
Bowser93 wrote:
So about Ground Slam...
Since it's off Weapon Att Speed, does Faster Casting still work on it?
Faster casting never worked on it as far as I know. Especially now that it's changed why would you even ask that?

Nvm I'm a dumb.
Haven't played in a long time and I forgot there's faster attacks and faster casting T.T
"
Bowser93 wrote:
Nvm I'm a dumb.
Haven't played in a long time and I forgot there's faster attacks and faster casting T.T

Pretty sure it will work with faster attacks otherwise that would be a bug as it's an attack
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
What will the good be in using Forking projectiles when we have Chaining projectiles? Assuming the damage is similar, chaining sounds vastly superior and I cant think of how forking would be better.

So happy my fav class got some love (Duelist) with allllll those changes. :D

"
Chris wrote:

[li]Alira's Martyrs are no longer afraid of fire.[/li]

<3
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
"
What will the good be in using Forking projectiles when we have Chaining projectiles?

Maybe Fork is level 15 and Chaining 24? And: you can combine them... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where the game could not display "ffi" in the smallcaps version of the font.

I remember trying to make a character named 'Raffin' a wee while ago and was surprised to see his name mangled. I put it down to a local PC error and restarted with a different guy. :X
Last edited by skunk27 on Oct 31, 2012, 3:28:08 AM
Excuse me, this is not a bug!

"
Flasks can't be used in town now.

Addit:

"
The Merveil, Brutus and Vaal Oversoul fights now lock the door behind you for the duration of the fight, so that players aren't able to retreat to the linked area. Portals are still allowed.

Lead Brutus all the way back to the entrance. Right. Players actually do this?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Last edited by THEHORNEDRAT on Oct 31, 2012, 3:31:14 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Ground Slam now attacks at the speed of your weapon.

related to this, for being affected mostly by slower attacks: is there a chance to balance the behaviour of blocking own attacks vs. monster attacks (better)?

its sometimes very disappointing that I can (and will) be hit and my attack wents to useless while its animation still runs - but even if I have killed monsters, I can get hit from attacks/spells they made before...

To be kind of equal, its okay (of course) to get hit/stunned/etc in situation a), but this should not affect the hitchance of an attack like it does now. As comparison, it should behave like the ADSR logic on sounds:

A=attack=the "real" time to cast the attack/spell and also the timeframe where I can do no other things like move,

D=delay=a possible, short lockout after A - both together define the phase where I can be interrupted without bringing the skill to effect

S=sustain and R=release define the 'work' phase(s) of the skill: skill animation like with ground slam or flying projectiles as (S) and time effects (DoT) as (R). Being hit/stunned in this phases should not erase the attack - like it works for DoT already.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Oct 31, 2012, 3:42:21 AM
i cant wait
Awesome sweeping patch! So is the engine counting an exploding minion as a melee attack now? Or is it not that simple? Will IIR and IIQ gems be triggered by the explosion?
Last edited by FinalForm on Oct 31, 2012, 5:46:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info