0.9.13 Patch Notes

"
mobutu wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Resolute Technique's "Always Hit" now only works for accuracy/evasion rolls. The Acrobatics keystone can avoid it.

How does this work? I don't understand.

Resolute Technique doesn't affect Dodge stat.
So wait, If my character is over lvl 28, I have to get into Merciless to PVP?
"
Tkags wrote:
So wait, If my character is over lvl 28, I have to get into Merciless to PVP?

That soudnus to be the case. Which may be very disappointing for those players brave enough to want to fight level 80s with their level 29.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Oct 31, 2012, 8:15:06 AM
Thanks Chris and all, yet again keeping me on my toes as far as build is concerned, very nice :)
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Well kind of sucks that you wont be able to pvp at level 29 at all till merciless. It is understandable though.. It only takes like a 2-3 hours to get a char to 28 anyway.

For some reason I think this patch is fake lmao. It doesn't seem real that pvp will finally come out.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Oct 31, 2012, 8:53:18 AM
Looks like an amazing patch. Love the acrobatics buff, I use it on all my chars anyway. Although I still think resolute technique will destroy evasion builds in higher level pvp. But I guess we'll have to see.
And what about fixing the lack of sound for creative's cards users? :(
"
Chris wrote:
Reduced the life of raised zombies and summoned totems by around 10%.

Reduced Flame Totem's damage by 14% and life by an additional 30%.

I hope "Build of the week #13 (Flame Totem)" is still playable. I am playing it @ level 35 right now and 40% less life on totem might make it very difficult.
Does block chance work against Resolute Technique?
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
Thanks Chris and all, yet again keeping me on my toes as far as build is concerned, very nice :)

Haha, nice avatar. Haven't seen that one yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info