[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

The domination is recruiting again!

Several officers left to go on their own more hardcore-playing guild, so room was made :)
Feel free to apply!
Hya im Zingy and i would like to join the guild and make friends. im from the UK. been playin POE recently everyday now since ive given up on diablo 3.

Currently building a Zealdin D2 style :P
Hi, I'm from California and interested in joining this guild. I'm pretty new to the game with about 20 hr playtime since official release. I'm fairly casual but do like to play in groups and farm when I reach high level. my IGN is SwiftDeathCometh. Look forward to an invite soon. :)
Hey, id like to join if possible. I'm from Michigan, USA. I love this game but one thing missing is friendly people to play with! My Ingame name is Cikrado, I am 15 friendly and have a mic to screw around in Teamspeak. Again, id love to join!
I'd love to join, fairly new to the game and been only solo thus far but would love to have a guild to group and chat with. I'm 27 been playing games like this since Diablo. I mostly just been doing 60s maps and piety to try to gear up some.

I'm always on Nulolanx if you would shoot me a message.
Last edited by zoohome3 on Nov 19, 2013, 9:56:49 PM
I'm Albert, Mexican, online 2 hrs daily, witch and Marauder, wish to join thanks ! oh, and im PST
Hey there , I'm from Singapore and would like to join a guild filled with dedicated players . Took 3 months break from the game and came back recently for the new league . I'm 15 and pretty chill , online quite a few hours per day . IGN is Crimzify , looking forward to join :)
Id like to give it a shot! Currently 71 witch. Play most weekdays!
Bump !
I'd like to join
Actually playing as duelist called lewkaj
playing everyday, got pretty bored playing alone
Cheers
Last edited by lewkaj on Nov 20, 2013, 4:33:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info