[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Massive invites launched.
LvL 72 SpectralBro/DipsStrike ranger here, play almost every day currently doing piety runs and lower level maps. Played almost entirely solo and self found up until this point but getting bored so I'm looking for a casual guild to call home. Ingame name is Saferain on my ranger and Saferauder on my budding marauder!
Hi,

Currently playing a level 47 Discharger. Looking for an enjoyable place to hang out. My play times are a little sporadic, but I play a fair amount when I can. In-game name is MikeyDischarge. Hope to hear from you!
Hi there,
I had a look at your guild desc and would have answered 'yes' to all the questions, so I guess I would fit in.

I have two 60+ chars, two 40+. I was playing a bit during beta, but really got into the game after launch, so I tend to play a bit every day. My main chars are in domination, but I have also tried some races recently and found them to be really good fun.

ign: bryoda
Hey,

I have played solo till now, I have a lvl 72 ST scion and some other lower lever toons(30 something and 55).
I'm playing most days for a few hours I'm a fairly active player.
I'm at the point Id like to get into more group play and such.
your guild seems to be what I'm looking for, a small cozy group of people who like this game but don't wanna invest 100% of their life into it.

my in game name is cheshirete on my scion or cheshirious on my marauder

thanks for the consideration and hope to join you.
IGN: cheshirian
Hey, i'm looking to join up with a casual guild to try out new builds and have fun. Have being playing for a while but never really done group play, i have tried getting my friends into the game but non of them have ever being as enthused as i have about it.
I'm pretty bad and only just getting my first 'good' build up to merciless but i'm really exited to try some group play at end game.

(And i can bring my little collection of unique's with me!)

My in game name is 'LlamaLady' Its a blood magic ranger build.
Last edited by El_Squidoo_Grande on Nov 25, 2013, 12:22:45 PM
Mature Danish guy looking for a casual guild , started like 2 weeks ago..and is currently playing a level 47 duelist / blender .. Due to Work I cant play every day..but when I play..its for several hours.. Easy going and fun..if you dont mind bad jokes :D
Looking for peopel to play with and have fun with..would love an invite

DrahkarDarkness ingame as well
Last edited by DrahkarDarkness on Nov 25, 2013, 1:02:07 PM
Hey im looking to join a guild just to experience the end game more, been playing the game on and off for over a year now and allways fell off as I got into maps as I only played solo. Playing EU times and can be very active assuming the fun aspect is there! Also looking to take races pretty seriously and strive to high finishes

Love you all, IGN: GrogDominate
It's a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.
IGN @GrogDominate
A few spots are left!
Hello! I would like to join! Iam casual player, and currently i have one lv 32 and lv 13 characters! Kinda new to the game, and iam looking for a guild to learn more about the game. Thanks!!

X_migol - Level 12 Templar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info