[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

Hey. I'm a couple weeks into the game now and liking it alot. Currently have a 74 flame totem templar pm ambush named Kushertron. Basically looking to enhance my experience by joining other players for end game, lvling, builds, etc.. Would be awesome to get an invite.
Hey!

I'd like to join the guild. My IGN is Bungala and I play in Ambush. Have a level 70 Marauder and I've been searching for a good looking guild for some time. This seems like a good choice.. :) I've been soloing everything and haven't have much trouble (just over midway at act3 merciless).
Still many rooms, 10 more spots can already bought to reach 140 if needed!
Been looking for active guild and this seems good. The guild I'm in is dying, so I'd glady join you guys :D

IGN: ImSoTiny
Hey there!

I am interested in joining your guild as it seems to be active, quite big and I also like the guilds values you try to convey in the description. Personally, I play Path of Exile since the end of closed beta, however I was always focussing on other games and thus played some characters until about level 60-70 and quit playing after that. Meanwhile I recognized how much fun PoE is for me and that I would like to join a guild to be able to play the endgame content and have a lot of fun with other people on a more personal basis than just using the party system. So I hope that I will get invited! :-)
"razh0n" is my currently used IGN and I also have two chars above level 70 (1 in ambush and 1 in standard).

Cheers, razh0n.
Hello IGN BloodOfMalkier

Hi there! I'm a bit new to the game, maybe played for 3 weeks or so and I'm eager to experience the guild interface of the game. Fell in love with the game for its mechanics and its been very fun so far. I don't have a lvl 70 char but I'm close I guess. I have 2 lvl 60+ chars in ambush. Just trying my luck! :P
IGN: iScionNoob

VISIT MY SHOP! (ノ◕ω◕)ノ ⋙⋙⋙ http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/909745
I would like to join your guild IGN: ZeroCyc
IGN: DerpysBondedHooves / DerpyBurningBrightly
Hello, I was in the guild Hack Slash and Repeat but it's not active anymore. I'm looking for a guild to start the charity race and maybe play more after that.
IGN : Exusia
IGN: MaiBui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info