[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

I just read the description of the guild and it sounds exactly like the kind of guild for me. I'm a casual player looking for people to chat with and hang out with. Also learning from more experienced players and teaching less experienced players is something I like. I'm hoping to hear from you.

IGN TerrorTeun Ambush league
(Yes I've a lvl 70+ on standard)
Interested in joining your guild, I play a lvl 87 Templar with DD/Flameblast in Ambush. If you guys are still recruting, pm me on forums or in game @ PantlessMouse.
I'm fairly new to the game and have been struggling somewhat. I have a level 70 Summoner and several lower characters (Higher one being 45) and have clocked over 140+ Hours on the game. I hope i can be part of this casual Guild and hope i can give as much as i hope to get from you guys.
Hi, I`m from Germany and I`m new to the game . I`ve finally reached lvl 70 on my Scion and I would like to join a fun guild. Your description motivates me to want to join your guild if possible.

IGN : Pandaschatten ( Ambush League , lvl 70 Scion)
Two spots available, apply quickly :)
Hey I'd like to join your guide. :D
Hello me and my friend would like to join your guild, my IGN:Spectral_Kronos and his IGN:RDKGames
Infinite recruiting thanks to some awesome generous members :)
Hello! I've been suggested to join this guild by Sinrend my ign is JoJoImagineMeNaked. I hope you still have space :)
Hi, I would l like to join your guild :) I am fairly new to PoE. I have a lvl 72 character on Ambush and my IGN is Choginator.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info