[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

We are now full again, we'll buy another 10-spot bundle in the upcoming days, stay tuned :)
Hi, I'm from South Africa, and I'm a massive PoE enthusiast. My main character is a lvl 46 Evasion/Crit Ranger. I would really appreciate if you considered me.

Cheers. :)

Hello. I really like your guild mindset and I'd like to apply.
I'm totally new to PoE but pretty decent at it (I've played many similar games) and I'm levelling up pretty fast. Atm I'm just grinding alone because random parties are incredibly unreliable.
Atm I'm playing a cold witch focused on max crowd control; if the guild is very active I may also level up a heavy aura/totem buffs party-oriented templar.
If you're interested, the IGN of my main char is _Bitch__Witch_
I'm from Canada, I've been playing pretty heavily for a month. My current main is a 57 dual strike duelist, although I have a 64 arc witch that's struggling due to equipment needs. Finding a party has been a nightmare, so...
Recruiting ON again!
Emrad, how should I try to apply? A PM you here on the forums or in-game? Or what else?
hi guys i need guild my name ingame is diserm :)
Hi, I'd like to have a new guild, current one tops at 2 online members, looking to move into a bigger family.
I'm a bit more experienced player currently working on my level 85 shadow.
hi there, i'm pretty new to the game and i'd be glad to be part of your ranks :)
Hello i am a new player to PoE i have played d2 for years and love everything about this game, Im 25 years old and work a full time job but plan to play every chance i get. I have vent/teamspeak and want to be an active part of the guild. If you would accept a noobie to your guild it would be much appreciated :) My ingame name is Snypin lvl 45 ranger

Thanks!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info