[ACT IV] The Domination - Casual Guild (?/160) - Rebirth of the DOMI

IGN : Enveigle (lvl 51 but moving up steadily)

Domination league

Utah, USA

Just started POE about a week ago.. having fun .. looking for others to play with and learn the in and outs from

If you get an open spot i'd like to be included

Thanks
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
10 more spots, were bought! Cap is now 70, apply is open again folks!
Nick from Germany / Berlin here. Playing this and that, can't decide, so much to explore, so much fun :)

Like to join. IGN Selheia.

Thanks!
Last edited by siner on Dec 3, 2013, 1:26:02 PM
Jon from New Hampshire/USA

I have a lvl 70 scion. Kinda new to PoE. Would like to find some people to run maps with.

This is my build so far

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBdMIZwmWCygOPBQgFHEYPBiRGaIhYCcgKLUxnjIJMn41kjXWNug6UjrhOyhAoEGqRLJFCkZpSshMMk3jUEdWBFivWlJgQ2CIYVJko2xGbj1ul26qcmxyqXbueA182YMJhmCHKYiPiPGTOptdnCeeuaCdplenMKiaqRqpbqxZreS18r0nvrzYTeQI52PrCe4U707yRfKX8pz0xvcy97746_no_In-jw==

My IGN is DeathsDesign
The Death of one is a tragedy! the Death of millions is a statistic.
Last edited by DeathsDesign on Dec 2, 2013, 2:05:34 PM
Hey guys,

don't know if you are full again, but I'll leave my post here anyway.
I'm a 24 year old Austrian, playing currently a lvl 65 Marauder (IGN: Alpensepp) after I somehow screwed up my first char, a lvl 59 Ranger (IGN: Segafredo). Both chars on Domination league.
I'm studying Game Development and besides that I'm working as a softwar developer. Well, I also have a girlfriend and four cats. They all need some attention (at least sometimes :D ), so I can tell you for sure, that I'm not the guy, who plays up to 5 hours a day.

I also read through some previous posts, and it's really cool that you guys are from all over the world.

I think that's enough information for the first time.
Would be nice to meet you ingame soon.

cheers,
Segafredo
Last edited by Segafredo on Dec 2, 2013, 4:00:40 PM
Hi,

I'm dex from germany, having a blast enjoying this fine D2 pre 1.10 implementation.

If you want me spinning through monsters near you, drop a note to
PaulDexson .
Me and My friend would like to join, I'm lv 83 Duelist IGN Ludesit
and my friend belebt lv 78
i want to join send invite name is tracfone
i am level 85 with good stats invite now i join
Hi, this is Arnab from India, would like to join if any spot available, IGN babai_witch_here.
lvl 66 witch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info