1.1 Updated [HC/Inv] EB/MoM/AA SuperTank Spectral Throw (Works with Mjölner!!Tested!)

Trying this build out after reeeping again - Hopefully I will not die in cruel act 3 for the umpteenth time.
TFIGEGKTB
"
Bawheidbob wrote:
Trying this build out after reeeping again - Hopefully I will not die in cruel act 3 for the umpteenth time.

hope u like it gl!
IGN @Dbum
"
joint77 wrote:
Hello,

Do you think it's ok something like 700 armor, 300 es chest armor? How about Carcass? Do I need to look for es on other gear as well? How much mana (unreserved) should i aim for...well, something decent for 70 maps?

yes that would be perfect. i think carcass could be very good also. i feel 800+ unreserved is very good
IGN @Dbum
I should have done this on the last race... I'll give it a go in the one week race coming up. I love AA and ST, so why not? Bum, are you going to participate in the 1 week race coming up? What's your build idea?

btw, I watch the stream, but can't chat because my work has blocked the chat, but not the stream. weird...
Last edited by VernoInferno on Jan 16, 2014, 2:12:27 PM
I've been trying this build. Merciless is turning the character into nothing more than a glass cannon. Even the yellow/blue monsters are doing 1k hits (1.6k if you include the 60% on armor), leech doesn't even come close to that much. Even warlords mark makes it a joke on what it recovers in health. Life is only 2,200, almost zero es. resistance is impossible to get 70-75% on all (have no clue how ppl do that). (and i'm following the build).

Best weapon i've ever had in over a year of playing. Still less damage than other ppl. Double strike can get 1k damage, but again, even if i magically leech 20% (i'm lucky if i manage 10%), that's a joke compared to the damage monsters deal out. A regeneration totem is a joke as well, only 89 life per second. Again, not even close to 1k+ monster damage. For a swarm of whites, it is enough with warlords mark. But a boss in close range = my death.
It was pathetic going through crypts in act 2, came across a non-player character type. He ONE SHOTTED me!!!!!! That's over 4,400+ damage!!!!!! WTF???

I have 2 aura workers(HATRED GRACE) and reserve remaining mana 300
dps spectral trow 5600
deffence 9700
HP 4000
MP 1700
This is my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBu4OSBDwEZYS4RQgFHEY2xpVG_oc3CFgJd8ppTGeMgkyfjQ1NZI26DpSOyhAoEGqRnFHfkp9SshN404qUEdW-livWlJbr2BDYEthIWMXZKNlTWegbEZuPW5pbqpwu3Jscql07XTxeA1673zZfPV_xoIegwmE2YTvhTKHaod2iPGKIpBskyeXcJtdnrmfy6KjpBmmV6cwpzSomqluqZSsWa-itAy18r6nwA_ApsDzwQfB88S40k3UUtX4137YTdsL3Q3yl_cy97746_zF_o8=
Last edited by Rewoks on Jan 21, 2014, 5:46:00 AM
"
VernoInferno wrote:
I should have done this on the last race... I'll give it a go in the one week race coming up. I love AA and ST, so why not? Bum, are you going to participate in the 1 week race coming up? What's your build idea?

btw, I watch the stream, but can't chat because my work has blocked the chat, but not the stream. weird...

no clue if i will participate in the 1week. if i do i will do this build with a elemental twist on it. been thinkin about doin that since i have no real mapping char anymore.../cry
IGN @Dbum
"
I've been trying this build. Merciless is turning the character into nothing more than a glass cannon. Even the yellow/blue monsters are doing 1k hits (1.6k if you include the 60% on armor), leech doesn't even come close to that much. Even warlords mark makes it a joke on what it recovers in health. Life is only 2,200, almost zero es. resistance is impossible to get 70-75% on all (have no clue how ppl do that). (and i'm following the build).

Best weapon i've ever had in over a year of playing. Still less damage than other ppl. Double strike can get 1k damage, but again, even if i magically leech 20% (i'm lucky if i manage 10%), that's a joke compared to the damage monsters deal out. A regeneration totem is a joke as well, only 89 life per second. Again, not even close to 1k+ monster damage. For a swarm of whites, it is enough with warlords mark. But a boss in close range = my death.
It was pathetic going through crypts in act 2, came across a non-player character type. He ONE SHOTTED me!!!!!! That's over 4,400+ damage!!!!!! WTF???

im sry you are having issues with this build. but if you got more life on gear you would never get one shot unless your res is horrible. main thing with any build in merc is u need capped res and 3k+life. dmg comes later imo.

i just dont know what else to say.
IGN @Dbum
"
Rewoks wrote:

I have 2 aura workers(HATRED GRACE) and reserve remaining mana 300
dps spectral trow 5600
deffence 9700
HP 4000
MP 1700
This is my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecDlgUtBu4OSBDwEZYS4RQgFHEY2xpVG_oc3CFgJd8ppTGeMgkyfjQ1NZI26DpSOyhAoEGqRnFHfkp9SshN404qUEdW-livWlJbr2BDYEthIWMXZKNlTWegbEZuPW5pbqpwu3Jscql07XTxeA1673zZfPV_xoIegwmE2YTvhTKHaod2iPGKIpBskyeXcJtdnrmfy6KjpBmmV6cwpzSomqluqZSsWa-itAy18r6nwA_ApsDzwQfB88S40k3UUtX4137YTdsL3Q3yl_cy97746_zF_o8=

i understand rt looks good, and it is, but when you out lvl the content you are killing accuracy starts to not matter so much. there are posts about this and some builds never even grab rt yet still do insane dps. my last version of this build i had 87% chance to hit, and it wasnt too hard to achieve.

as for the lack of mana regen. you really need a crap ton of mana regen for mom and aa to work with out it you are taking huge dmg to the mana pool that you can not recover from easily.
IGN @Dbum
Dbum I'm playing your build on nem with gg gear

What do you recommend for spectral throw 6link?

Right now I'm running:

Spectral throw > LMP > faster attacks > added fire > and physical projectile attack dmg

What should I add for 6L?
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info