Noperative's Beginner Guide to Path of Exile

Excellent guide. Watched Noperative's gameplay stream while on lunch break and he was extremely helpful. So excited to get home and get back in-game.
Last edited by Pariias on Jul 14, 2014, 3:37:48 PM
thx very useful guide
yeah :x
Noperative i hope u enjoy TI4 :)
...„kokot“, „piča“ a „jebať“. Tři důvody, proč mám rád slovenštinu. - najlepší český výrok 2014
This is awesome guide :).
i was gonna follow other players, however it's really boring to follow other's paths because you are not gonna enjoy the game the way it was made to be enjoyed so my recommendation is to look at the skill tree and see what you want for me the on the ranger i like the following stats:
-Evasion
-Attack speed
-HP on kill
-AoE skills
-Poison arrow
and still working on making it better i'm hoping to get:
-Lifesteal(active on regular attacks, don't know if it's available)
-Critical damage but i'm still level 33 so my options are limited :/
it'd be awesome if someone would tell me what gems i'd need.
Class- Ranger
IGN- TheLegendaryElf
Steam name- {eQ||Sp}dj.taif
Domination league.
Last edited by taifhamid1 on Aug 25, 2014, 2:03:04 AM
Thank you!! PoE is very complex, even for experienced RPG/ARPG players. This guide is really helpful!
Still keeping this up to date? Stumbled on a minor error: This recipe uses a Blacksmith Whetstone not an Orb of Alteration.

1 Weapon + 1 Rustic Sash + 1 Blacksmith Whetstone -> 1 Magic Weapon with Increased Physical Damage (amount depends on rarity of rustic sash, good for attackers)

/n1ney
First off great guide, thanks very much for your effort.

I have found an error however

"1 Magic Staff/Scepter/Wand + 1 Orb of Augmentation + 1 Ruby/Sapphire/Topaz Ring -> Magic Staff/Scepter/Wand with +1 to Fire/Cold/Lightning Gems (good for casters)"

this is incorrect, it should be 1 Orb of Alteration, not Augmentation. Now that said I make this comment after the 1.2.1 patch and admit that your statement may have been correct at one time.
Thanks for the excellent guide.

"
1 full set of rare items for every item slot -> 1 Chaos Orb (2 Chaos Orb if all items are not identified)

All items must have a ilvl of 60+ according to gamepedia.
"
mpqnb wrote:
Thanks for the excellent guide.

"
1 full set of rare items for every item slot -> 1 Chaos Orb (2 Chaos Orb if all items are not identified)

All items must have a ilvl of 60+ according to gamepedia.

If one or more item(s) are below ilvl 60 it gives an Orb of Chance instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info