Noperative's Beginner Guide to Path of Exile

"
ariyako wrote:
any chance for pdf version?

If enough people request it I will look into it.
Good work man. Love the images, really makes it 'noob' friendly!

Keep it up!
fancy graphics mate!
I would add a note in the vendor recipe section about checking vendors for tri-color 3-links (chromes) and after ilvl50 Cruel Sarn, for 6 sockets (jewelers). and that vendors reset every level up. Very easy and reliable way to get a bit more currency.

I would also mention that looking through vendors for general upgrades can be helpful. Especially for flasks; I've had newbie friends have small/med life flasks at Vaal because they didn't notice pot upgrades on the ground and didn't know you can buy flasks from the vendor. Aside from HP/resists, I think that having up to date flasks is one of the more important ways to stay alive.

Good guide altogether, nice to see the effort.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Love the guide, thank you. I read over the section which I expected to find this but couldn't find it anywhere so, if you could include ctrl+r, replies to last whisper received. Very helpful, imho.
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
very nice
Thanks for this
I read through this after getting back on PoE a few days ago and I learned a lot of new things about the game. Easy to read and comprehend - great!
A nice guide, good work!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Viewed this page at least a dozen times, it's about time I said something.. Thank you =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info