Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Or else...
A perfect time to play with some ultra mega nerds, apply today!
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? no
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? yes
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? yes
6. Discord ID: Aushussein#6743
7. How do you pass your Trial? engaging and friendly
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? banhammer
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? expanding my knowledge of the game and looking to get into hc league
10. General info about yourself: have done a few char in sc in ssf and legion league. very competitive when it comes to getting good at games all types SC2 i hit masters league, League of legends hit low diamond, Apex legends grinding through diamond. Now im just looking to get better at PoE an what better way to do it then join a group who knows the ropes
"
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? no
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? yes
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? yes
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? yes
6. Discord ID: Aushussein#6743
7. How do you pass your Trial? engaging and friendly
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? banhammer
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? expanding my knowledge of the game and looking to get into hc league
10. General info about yourself: have done a few char in sc in ssf and legion league. very competitive when it comes to getting good at games all types SC2 i hit masters league, League of legends hit low diamond, Apex legends grinding through diamond. Now im just looking to get better at PoE an what better way to do it then join a group who knows the ropes

Hit us up after you get the immortal achievement.
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it?
YES

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)?
YES

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere?
NEW ZEALAND

4. Have you read the Guild Policies?
YES

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
YES

6. Discord ID:
HALENEGATOR

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Discord CHAT AND TRIAL

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
KICKED OUT

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
ENJOY HARDCORE LEAGUES TOGETHER, TEAMUP, MAP TOGETHER AND SHARE LOOT. HAVE A GOOD TIME AND CHATS WITH DECENT PING

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
I AM 31, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING POE SINCE 2013 ON AND OFF, MISSED OUT ON A FEW LEAGUES HERE AND THERE. I ONLY PLAY HC LEAGUES AND LOVE TO CREATE BUILDS. I HAVE MADE IT INTO POE BUILD OF THE WEEK.
Thanks for your application Some_Day.

We do need your full Discord name to proceed. I have sent you a PM.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign:mahakaal
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? no, I dont have 80. Max 55. All other ripped :(
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? yes, From New Zealand
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Yes, I have.
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes, I am 32.
6. Discord ID: OzoneXV SORR#3645
7. How do you pass your Trial? Its quiet challenging but also fun.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Meh.. kick in the nutts :S
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? There is still so much to learn even after playing on and off for so long. Always good to see the guild chat when playing. Plus more chances of expanding knowledge in short terms and built up again for HC.
10. General info about yourself: I have been playing online games from ages , may be from when I was 15. Its been my part from early school days to today. Been playing Black Desert, LOL, Dota2, GW2 and many more games now and then but being in NZ, POE always been the most reliable game. and ping is always nice.
1. The Immortal achievement (lvl 80 in hardcore) is a prerequisite to apply, do you have it? no, I dont have 80. Max 55. All other ripped :(
2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenge and Characters tabs)? Yes
3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand or elsewhere? yes, From New Zealand
4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Yes, I have.
5. Are you 18 years of age or older? Yes, I am 32.
6. Discord ID: OzoneXV SORR#3645
7. How do you pass your Trial? Its quiet challenging but also fun.
8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded? Meh.. kick in the nutts :S
9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE? There is still so much to learn even after playing on and off for so long. Always good to see the guild chat when playing. Plus more chances of expanding knowledge in short terms and built up again for HC.
10. General info about yourself: I have been playing online games from ages , may be from when I was 15. Its been my part from early school days to today. Been playing Black Desert, LOL, Dota2, GW2 and many more games now and then but being in NZ, POE always been the most reliable game. and ping is always nice.
Thanks for the application OzoneXViv.

As discussed in-game you do need the Immortal Achievement, to hit level 80 in hardcore before we can proceed here, just post again in this thread when you have done so. No need to fill out the template twice.

Good luck!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info