<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

"
deefa wrote:
Congratulations to Steelmage who won our ACE Invasion Champion competition that started 5 Mar 2014 with his SteelIncinerate Level 94 Templar character. A Path of Exile 200 Point Pack was awarded as a prize as well as the virtual title "ACE Invasion Champion".

Also... good work so far in the 1 Month HC Race... 3 ACE members currently in the top 20 (2 in top 10):

#8 Steelmage... SteelDD
#9 Ranggarn... Ranggarn_Monthofpain
#20 stevenc1988... mofogifgarbage

Great job guys. GL.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
"
Kaysee wrote:
Also... good work so far in the 1 Month HC Race... 3 ACE members currently in the top 20 (2 in top 10).. Great job guys. GL.

Looks like the leaders in our Guild are still doing well in the 1 Month HC Race and pretty much a permanent fixture on our Mumble:

Ranggarn #4
Steelmage #5
stevenc1988 #8
kiwireaper #17
Sharmo #131 (he is higher did not subtract deaths)

Also ephixa the #1 ranked came onto our Mumble to map with our guys for a bit but don't think he enjoyed the 200+ latency on the AU gateway.

There are a host of other ACE members re-rolling in the 60-80 range too. Good luck all!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Last edited by deefa on Jul 19, 2014, 9:41:33 PM
Application sent :)
ACE Member.
"
oORyanOo wrote:
Application sent :)

Application accepted... now you can change your signature. ;)
1.2 update hype! Changed the header image for this thread using teaser background from the upcoming patch.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Another 1MHC update of our leading ACE members:

Steelmage #2 - lvl97
Ranggarn #3 - lvl96
Kiwireaper #5 - lvl96
Sad that Kiwireaper #5 died in the race a few days ago. Also a great shame Havoc died too because he was clearly the race leader since the early days. However, it does leave the door ajar for Steelmage and Ranggarn... but as we know with POE... never take anything for granted.

The most difficulty 1MHC mods are yet to come: Onslaught + Nemesis + Invasion... will make for challenging gameplay... I encourage the "run away, live another day" strategy. ;)
Last edited by Kaysee on Jul 29, 2014, 10:19:36 PM
Congrats to the guys in the 1MHC race who have both passed Havoc:

#1 Steelmage
#2 Ranggarn
Newsletter #13 was published Friday and sent out to all our members via email.
#1 Steelmage is closing in on level 100 in the 1MHC race... under 50% of a level to go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info