Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

Smoothest gamerelease I have ever seen.

Congratulations and thanks for this awesome game!
Thx for this smooth laucnh GGG ! I had a blast playing through normal mode yesterday in a build i don't usually play ! Dominus fight is simply epic !

Nice to see it went well !

ps:new portal skins make me want a portal color customization micro item ;)
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
Congrats GGG, well done.
IGN: Prgavac
I just found this game. An hour ago. Happened to check Steam, and saw hey, some random free to play game "again"... but I was in the mood so I looked.

I kinda feel like I just walked in on the last marble slab being added to the Coliseum of Rome on the day its construction was completed, and got to fight in an excellent battle on the same day!

Only wish I'd known about this sooner - but soon everyone will know.

Please add my thanks to the many to come, for what is clearly going to be a very deep, rich and satisfying gaming experience - the kind we've all been waiting for, for quite awhile now.

I'll explore the website further later - if there isn't already, perhaps you could put in a "share on Facebook" function so that players can more easily get their friends to play too?

Have fun everyone!!! See you in Wraeclast =)
Well done GGG!!

I haven't played much yet, but I'm really enjoying Domination!
"
Rebmes wrote:
I just found this game. An hour ago. Happened to check Steam, and saw hey, some random free to play game "again"... but I was in the mood so I looked.

I kinda feel like I just walked in on the last marble slab being added to the Coliseum of Rome on the day its construction was completed, and got to fight in an excellent battle on the same day!

Only wish I'd known about this sooner - but soon everyone will know.

Please add my thanks to the many to come, for what is clearly going to be a very deep, rich and satisfying gaming experience - the kind we've all been waiting for, for quite awhile now.

I'll explore the website further later - if there isn't already, perhaps you could put in a "share on Facebook" function so that players can more easily get their friends to play too?

Have fun everyone!!! See you in Wraeclast =)

I read this to the team :)

Welcome!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"Today was the proudest day of my life."

Chris, congratulations to you and all the team at GGG. You guys have done great a great job and I look forward to years ahead of rolling and re-rolling in Wraeclast.
Really enjoyed playing during release today. Spectral throw is tons of fun, even if it's begging for a nerf. Maybe it will even out at later levels, but it is full of ownage during normal.
Gratulations to the whole team. I've had 2 great years with POE. May many more follow.
Congratulations :) And a big thank you for you and the team for making this game! As you guys have heard so many times - PoE is the very definition of how an action RPG should be developed and maintained. You listen to the community, don't make things too easy in the game and work amazingly fast yet deliver quality content when it comes to fixes and new content.

I will always remember this game as an incredible RPG experience. Respect and honor!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info