Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

Great work guys! I did miss the open beta support pack though :(
Good luck for the future and I hope that I will be playing this game for years to come!
"
The_Good_King wrote:
Good luck for the future and I hope that I will be playing this game for years to come!

Hi there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into this for you.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
The_Good_King wrote:

Hi there,

Please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we will look into this for you.

Really? I really wasn't asking, but thank you, I will contact you now!
Last edited by The_Good_King on Oct 25, 2013, 1:24:55 AM
Congrats GGG.
Well deserved
And proud you should be - A great achievement..

A huge THANKS to everyone at GGG...

Damn havent been playing for roughly six weeks! finally back ---> feels GREAT!

Thanks GGG guys, you`re awesome!
GG CHRIS AND GGG! You guys are my developer heroes this generation! Keep up the great work. All of us supporters are proud to be a part of a great game and an amazing work of art!
I love pie.
I hope, that you guys gonna be as productive and creative in the coming years, as you are now.

Congratulations ;D
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Congratulations, team. I'm proud to be a supporter of such a great group of developers. Thanks so much for being so transparent and communicative with the community. You have no idea just how many people that affects and impresses. I supported you guys based off of your vision for a "dungeon runner" as well as how amazing you all are at communication with the community, support, and frequent updates.

That does not go unnoticed, as I'm sure you've gathered by the amount of support your game has garnered.

Thank you, and keep it up!

"Alien"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info