Release was a Success! Open Beta Supporter Packs End Soon

Path of Exile has now been officially released! Today went far more smoothly than the first day of Open Beta! Other than some server load issues in the first couple of hours and a bug that affected a few hundred Steam users (fixed soon after the the 1.0.0c patch), everything went fine. We have been receiving crazy amounts of traffic and beat our Open Beta day one player concurrency record. We're very interested to see what happens over the weekend. Please invite your friends, make a guild and enjoy Path of Exile together! Sales of our Open Beta Supporter Packs (See Video) end less than one hour from this post. We're getting masses of last minute requests and many users are concerned that they'll miss out. Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you aren't able to get one in time and they may be able to help you out. They can arrange payment plans and process late payments. Thanks so much for your ongoing support. This launch event was a success entirely because of you guys.

<3

Today was the proudest day of my life.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
Last edited by Chris on October 24, 2013 6:21 AM
PathOfExile

<3
Congratulations for the successful release, lots of love <3
Timezone: GMT+2
Last edited by ignarsoll on October 24, 2013 6:28 AM
Congratulations on release!
Congrats!
WELL DONE! CONGRATS! :D Pls get some sleep!
Bird Lover
Creator of Dyadus: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/414867
My Small Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/495464
Congratulations.
No trading, no partying, no problem.
wish you guys all the best
8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Awesome Game! Keep going!
WE LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!

thank you & the rest of the developers so much for the game
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Great work guys. Seriously enjoying spectral throw. Got 4-5 friends playing so far on steam.
Last edited by sharkh20 on October 24, 2013 6:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info