Animate Weapon

"
Velkor wrote:
Does spell Totem + Animated Weapons works ?

Edit : Nvm, I tested it. It works.

however it reduces minion dmg
I love this skill, but always wish there was an easy way for me to use it on blue items as well. Just raise the blue weapon without identifying it, or, heck, have it take a scroll of wisdom (or scroll fragment cost?) on use on blue items.

I don't think we need a catch to prevent raising chromatics or 6 sockets, just need to pay attention, but I also wouldn't mind seeing weapons "drop" after the animation ends if they weren't destroyed, and if some restriction can be made to prevent it becoming too silly.

Granted, it already has a silliness aspect if you are in a large party and have a screen swarming with them.
Probably needs to be made simpler by buffing the stats on the minion significantly and making it only use the stats of a base item instead of the rarity, having to ID stuff to give the minion is silly.
Being using this skill in Invasion, works well, nice distraction/detection of the invading bosses, and so far ( A1n-A3n ) the weapons are quite powerful.

One question ( couldn't find an answer) does Melee Physical Damage work with AW ?

Thanks
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Why the heck not allow it to raise ranged weapons too?
I think it would be too powerful if it allowed to raise ranged weapons(bows/wands), but should allow to raise unidentified (blue/yellow)weapons too!!

Looks like it's working with Melee physical Damage, still using it - end of A3n - with good results.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
I have some questions about how dmg modifiers work on this skill.

Description of skill says:

Animates a melee weapon to fight by your side. There's no limit on the number of weapons you can animate.
Deals x% of Base Damage
Base Duration is 37.50 Seconds
Can use Items requiring up to level x
Minions' Attacks deal x Additional Physical Damage.
Minions have x% increased Attack Speed

Now if you have, let's say a weapon of a-b dmg animated. Does that mean that it adds x dmg (Minions' Attacks deal x Additional Physical Damage.) and then multiplies it by x% (Deals x% of Base Damage)? So it would do in that case{(a+x)+(a+x)*x%}-{(b+x)+(b+x)*x%} dmg.

Also if u add for example Melee Physical Damage which adds x% dmg, when is that x% callculated?

Also if u add an add fire supprot gem to all of that, is the add x% dmg as fire calculated after all the prior modifiers?

Thanks in advance Cheers
does skill wrk w melee physical damage gem? I cant support more than two auras (only dicipline and hatred) and can only fit the gem in a 3 link. Any recommendations for what those other 2 gems should be?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
wrath, hatred, or anger. if u cld only use 2 of the 3, which would it be?
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
wrath, hatred, or anger. if u cld only use 2 of the 3, which would it be?

Wrath and Anger. It's no contest.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info