Animate Weapon

I am very disappointed to learn that the new transfigured "Animate weapon of Self Reflection" does not work with the reflected weapons on hit effects. It states "Animates a copy of your main hand weapon to fight by your side" this is not an accurate description as it does not use all of your weapons stats. I very much hope that this is a bug and will be fixed. or the gems description be updated to accurately portray what the skill does. I wasted my time leveling and spec'ing a minion tree just to find out that the gems description is not accurate.
-Professional Fish
Is it intended that the Animate Weapon of Self Reflection snaps shots your current weapon? So I can have two types of weapons if I weapon swap. I don't want to make a build around this just to have it be a bug.
"
GoldShark wrote:
I am very disappointed to learn that the new transfigured "Animate weapon of Self Reflection" does not work with the reflected weapons on hit effects. It states "Animates a copy of your main hand weapon to fight by your side" this is not an accurate description as it does not use all of your weapons stats. I very much hope that this is a bug and will be fixed. or the gems description be updated to accurately portray what the skill does. I wasted my time leveling and spec'ing a minion tree just to find out that the gems description is not accurate.

My dude did you try use the skill on Marohi Erqi, to see if the weapons have highest dps damage or use trypanon to see if they have highest crit chance?
I am surprised no one has mentioned this yet... But I really do think the new Transfigured Gem Animate Weapon of Ranged Arms should have the Projectile Tag makes no sense that it doesn't have it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info