Curse on Hit

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Apr 3, 2021, 10:48:16 PM
Nice support.

It works with double curse as well (occupying a full 4L).
I did not have enough time yet to test if it can trigger both curses on the same hit ...

In a coordinated party I can see this combo for the Aura/Curse char.
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
How can i use it well? It dont work for you main attack, if it is not linked with this game. So i lose 2 links in my main attack or have to use another attacks for trigger this, but then i can cast it by myself. Maybe you can help me with ideas how to use it.
I linked Conductivity + Curse on hit + Lightning trap. The tooltip on Lightning trap when these spells are linked show that Curse on Hit should work but I could not get Conductivity to proc off this combo. Is this a bug?
IGN:blizp
"
Fumina wrote:
Maybe you can help me with ideas how to use it.

Lightning Warp perhaps? Leap Slam? Those are the first things that come to mind. Jump in and curse everything, then use your main attack.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Cylone + lifeleech + manaleech + curse on hit + Warlords Mark = easy Docks farming :).
before I allways was to lazy to pre-cast the curse. Now I get it "for free" :).

Never run out of mana.
Insane lifeleech even against bad Dog-Champs.

PS: I can see some more nice uses like
Frost spell + penetrate frost + curse on hit + frost debuff + elementel debuff
Except for blue/yellow which are curse imun this should be a realy cool damage if the targets are at -100% cold resitence ;).
Last edited by Schakar on Oct 24, 2013, 10:51:15 PM
"
Junapo wrote:
I linked Conductivity + Curse on hit + Lightning trap. The tooltip on Lightning trap when these spells are linked show that Curse on Hit should work but I could not get Conductivity to proc off this combo. Is this a bug?

I linked Critical Weakness to this and Fire Trap and I also get nothing despite the tooltip.

Is "on hit" meant to imply attacks only? Could someone clarify?
On Hit is not specific to Attacks. The way I understand mechanics and read the description, it should apply, so I'm guessing it just wigs out with Traps?
Hmmm

Split Arrow + Chain + Curse on Hit + Projectile Weakness
IGN: Robin_Hudd
"
Vipermagi wrote:
On Hit is not specific to Attacks. The way I understand mechanics and read the description, it should apply, so I'm guessing it just wigs out with Traps?

I guess I'll go ahead and make a bug report then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info