Steam Purchase Failed

Bump in case this is of use to anyone.
I keep trying and trying but seems to be impossible... so bad because i added money to steam wallet and until next month i'm out of budget to buy... And i really wanted that premium stash.

damn
waaaa. :( i have the same situation atm... why is this so? :( im from the Philippines
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League
Trying and trying and trying, but still dont wokring.. '' Steam purchase failed '' .. im from Czech Republic..
Is the game regionally locked for you?

If so, that might be a problem. I know at launch, Russia and quite a few others were locked out regionally. They had to use the US store to download the game, but you still wouldn't be able to make purchases on Steam if that is the case.
hello? pleaseee? :(
HALOOO!

IGN: KingOfLances -- Domination League
So sad that stash tabs are on sale now and i can't buy :( Hope it will be fixed soon
Finally figured this out.

You need to activate the Steam Overlay, so that when you are in game, you can Shift-Tab and bring up the Steam window. This links the game to Steam so the transaction can occur.

In Steam, click 'View' menu, then 'Settings'.

Under 'In-Game' tab, make sure 'Enable Steam Community In-Game' is selected.

Click 'Ok'.

Then, right click on "Path of Exile" in your Steam library, where it is listed on the left side of the screen. Select 'Properties'.

Under the 'General' tab, select 'Enable Steam Community In-Game'.

Launch 'Path of Exile' and try it again.

You also need to put money in your Steam Wallet equal to or greater than the amount you want to spend in the game. The Wallet is what is credited when you make your purchase.

Hope this helped.

Bump !! My stash is full already !! I need more stash. Come on GGG !
I am still having this same problem and sorry to say the suggested fix doesn't work for me :(. I've only recently started playing this great game and all attempted to buy points have failed in steam for the past week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info