Steam Purchase Failed

fix the shop for Europe already, including Eastern regions
Bump - Having the same issue - nothing happens in-game and on my steam account it says that the transaction has failed.

Any update on this issue?
i want to spend my money
Same problem.
Russia
Still having that issue with new update. Russia.
Last edited by destroisk on Nov 13, 2013, 1:37:28 AM
so when?
My brother was having this issue, I told him try logging in on my PC with his steam dn tthen login game, because i have no problems purchasing thru my account. He logged in and was able to purchase as normal.

If you have a next pc with Poe and steam available just doing steam transactions on there may help you, this is the only thing that works for him.

hope this helps you all out..

Tz
^
Didn't help me :((
GGG please fix it, can't play without stash extra tabs
@_inQontrol lvl 100 Ambush
gear, tree: http://poebuilder.com/#builds/inqontrol-inq001
or http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/797034
GGG
fix it please
OK I had this problem too - and found the solution :)
Symptoms - when clicking on the buy points button in path of exile nothing happened - checking in my steam account would be lots of transaction failed error messages.

Solution.
In steam I had disabled the steam overlay - I'm assuming this prevented a pop up message asking me to authorise the transaction.

To check if you have the steam overlay disabled fire up path of exile and press shift+tab
If the steam overlay comes up you don't have it disabled.

To enable steam overlay:
At the top level go to steam -> settings -> go across to the "in-game" settings tab.
Make sure the box "Enable steam community in-game" is ticked. OK it.

Also you should check individual steam game settings.

In steam go to Games -> view games library.
Right click on path of exile -> properties.
Make sure enable steam community in-Game is ticked.

This fixed it for me. Now when I click buy points I get a steam authorisation overlay and I can buy points and use them etc....
Hope this helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info