>> Luna's Blackguards << - Brony guild recruiting for all leagues-

Boop.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
VISIBILITY.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
The hate is unwarranted. The brony community is by and large quite nice, even if it has a few odd quirks, and the fan-made stuff can be straight-up fucking genius (I dare you to watch that last one and then try to get that tune out of your head - IT NEVER LEAVES). Plus, you know, it's a really well-written kid's TV show. It's like begrudging us manchildren our Spongebob or Fairly Oddparents, except that neither of those feature the type of psychotic breakdown occasionally seen among the Mane 6. :P

Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
I don't think anyone cares what you watch or like, I certainly don't. I think what many people might find..peculiar.. is that you choose your love for it to be the defining characteristic for your guild and presentation. It's a bit confusing to someone on the outside. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
[Removed by Admin]
IGN: GirlThrowingAxes, TheReavingBeaver, xXBlazeItFgtsXx
Trade thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197474/page/1
MESSAGE ME IF I WON AN AUCTION
Last edited by Jason_GGG on Oct 24, 2013, 12:57:24 PM
"
reboticon wrote:
I don't think anyone cares what you watch or like, I certainly don't. I think what many people might find..peculiar.. is that you choose your love for it to be the defining characteristic for your guild and presentation. It's a bit confusing to someone on the outside. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

The reason we chose it as the defining characteristic of our guild is because of the people that, as soon as it's mentioned, get all angry and hateful about it - and trust me there is a LOT of it. The guild here is a place where people can have the conversations about the show they obviously enjoy (fanart and all) in a place where they won't get bitched at for it.

That and it's a fairly big guild already in its own rights, especially seeing as it's only been around for less than 24 hours. The characteristic it holds seems to be attracting plenty of members and I'm happy about that.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
An extension to my post here, and a detail that may make people a little more angry.

Even before revealing the whole brony thing, I've found that the Path of Exile community as a whole has been toxic as anything, with only very few instances of peace and quiet from the usual trolling and general assholery. Within this guild? Not seen any toxic behaviour so far. Gotta be some sort of correlation; I've not had to moderate anything so far.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
"
isomeras wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

The reason we chose it as the defining characteristic of our guild is because of the people that, as soon as it's mentioned, get all angry and hateful about it - and trust me there is a LOT of it. The guild here is a place where people can have the conversations about the show they obviously enjoy (fanart and all) in a place where they won't get bitched at for it.

That and it's a fairly big guild already in its own rights, especially seeing as it's only been around for less than 24 hours. The characteristic it holds seems to be attracting plenty of members and I'm happy about that.

Fair enough. I've seen the hate and anger before. Like I said, I do find the whole thing "peculiar," but I enjoy lots of stuff people would think was "peculiar" as well. Why people care is beyond me.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
ionface wrote:

I'm not saying that to feed the trolls, I just needed to reinforce my point.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info