>> Luna's Blackguards << - Brony guild recruiting for all leagues-

Come join Luna's Blackguards! Doesn't matter what league you're in, doesn't matter what level you are, if you're a fan of our favourite colourful marshmallow equines and prefer to apply the friendship cannon to the hordes of baddies thrown your way, add me (IGN Eserah or Sparky Summers), and I'll invite you!

We're even planning Guild events. Join our Steam page to make your opinion heard!

http://poeguilds.com/g/Luna%27s%20Blackguards

THERE ARE CURRENTLY 69 OUT OF 80 MEMBERS. More member slots will be bought as I get the money or donations are given to the Guild from helpful members.

Note: We have very few member slots. If you're unable to join, don't fret. I'll be adding to the available member slots as soon as I get the money to do so. Keep in contact with me for more details regarding the situation. Donations from existing members to the Guild store of points are highly appreciated to help the guild grow.

Remember: to join, contact one of the Officers, or apply on the poeguilds site linked above.
Sparky_Summers
DodgeDodgers
SmackethTheApple
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Last edited by isomeras on Dec 14, 2013, 10:31:21 PM
I liked the name "Friendship is Carrots" but we agreed that was too niche. :D BRONIES UNITE!
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Bump
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Boop
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Bumpiness
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
More bumps are required.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Must construct additional bumps
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Bumping this. Luna is always looking for new recruits, and we've already got a whole bunch of folks - 18 so far. :D
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
Luna is best pony, but I am already guilded
"
Zahndethus wrote:
Luna is best pony, but I am already guilded

Unfortunate. May the sun and moon stay by you in your travels either way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info