>> Luna's Blackguards << - Brony guild recruiting for all leagues-

"
Twily wrote:
i may join you in the future as im already in a friends guild.
BUT PONIES MAN. PONIES.

(it was the one thing they all agreed we couldnt base our guild on, damn me.)

Awh. Well keep us in mind just in case. Twily is awesome after all.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
"
isomeras wrote:

Not unless it's instigated by people we'd rather not have in the guild. You actually know absolutely nothing about the fandom, and that's just so adorable. How you just... Misguidedly hate.

Makes me feel warm inside.

See I never said I hated it, I've seen all the episodes with my five year old cousins and its cute, don't get me wrong. There are some cool brony people, the person I play D&D with is one, I'm talking about those darker ones, the people that take fandom a little TO far. I'm a doctor who fangirl and I mean a true blue one who has seen all the episodes from the very first doctor, but unlike MOST crazy fanboy's/girls I know when there is a line. Like when you make sex toys out of t my little pony doll's, Daleks, and Darrel from walking dead. Trust me every fandom has them, but before you go off and make the presumption That I have never seen it nor now about it....take a moment and think. I sat down and read all the twilight books and watch the movies just so I could talk to my friend that loved them, me personally I think they are just a bunch of POS.
Cyberman: Our species are similar, though your design is inelegant.
Dalek Thay: Daleks have no concept of elegance!
Cyberman: This is obvious.
Last edited by smothersbrothers on Oct 24, 2013, 3:29:41 AM
"
"
isomeras wrote:

Not unless it's instigated by people we'd rather not have in the guild. You actually know absolutely nothing about the fandom, and that's just so adorable. How you just... Misguidedly hate.

Makes me feel warm inside.

See I never said I hated it, I've seen all the episodes with my five year old cousins and its cute, don't get me wrong. There are some cool brony people, the person I play D&D with is one, I'm talking about those darker ones, the people that take fandom a little TO far. I'm a doctor who fangirl and I mean a true blue one who has seen all the episodes from the very first doctor, but unlike MOST crazy fanboy's/girls I know when there is a line. Like when you make sex toys out of t my little pony doll's, Daleks, and Darrel from walking dead. Trust me every fandom has them, but before you go off and make the presumption That I have never seen it nor now about it....take a moment and think. I sat down and read all the twilight books and watch the movies just so I could talk to my friend that loved them, me personally I think they are just a bunch of POS.

Well sorry for that - I'm quite used to people being misguided as fuck when it comes to anti-brony stuff.

I'd never make a sex toy out of it, but I understand those who like the "darker" side of it -rule 34. Everyone has their fetishes and quirks, but it's just a shame that it's used against people and used as a generalisation. That's what I don't like about it.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
"
isomeras wrote:

Well sorry for that - I'm quite used to people being misguided as fuck when it comes to anti-brony stuff.

I'd never make a sex toy out of it, but I understand those who like the "darker" side of it -rule 34. Everyone has their fetishes and quirks, but it's just a shame that it's used against people and used as a generalisation. That's what I don't like about it.

That I can understand Almost every fandom has it sadly, Like I said its a cutie show I like it, kinda gets freaking dark there in a few episodes, and it has hooked me on what twlight will do now that she is a alacorn (that how you spell it?) And being immortal and her friends are not, will she stay that way, will they become them to, might have to find out in the next season.......oh god I nerded out.
Cyberman: Our species are similar, though your design is inelegant.
Dalek Thay: Daleks have no concept of elegance!
Cyberman: This is obvious.
"
"
isomeras wrote:

That I can understand Almost every fandom has it sadly, Like I said its a cutie show I like it, kinda gets freaking dark there in a few episodes, and it has hooked me on what twlight will do now that she is a alacorn (that how you spell it?) And being immortal and her friends are not, will she stay that way, will they become them to, might have to find out in the next season.......oh god I nerded out.

I'm pretty interested too (and it's spelt "alicorn", for reference). Twi's my favourite character, but I'm scared they'll do what they did with her in season 1. Shoehorn her in to EVERY EPISODE because of plot relevance. I like how they fixed it with Lesson Zero (season 2 episode 3) by having her have a total psychotic breakdown and end up having her friends take the load off from here on out, but the new development does call for a potential relapse of what happened before.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
I would like to join guild, but I don't have access to my pc right now.
up
Twilight is also my favourite, she is kinda like mix between Luna and Celestia.
"
gobik123 wrote:
I would like to join guild, but I don't have access to my pc right now.
up
Twilight is also my favourite, she is kinda like mix between Luna and Celestia.

Well when you get yourself online, add me up and I'll invite you!
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
Bumping for visibility.
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken
I would love to be in a guild. I decided to stay standard league with my witch, level 26. Honestly I am not sure how a guild works, what happens within on. If you would accept a newbie in there to guilds and playing with others, then I would love to, have played solo so far.
"
Mcheck wrote:
I would love to be in a guild. I decided to stay standard league with my witch, level 26. Honestly I am not sure how a guild works, what happens within on. If you would accept a newbie in there to guilds and playing with others, then I would love to, have played solo so far.

Of course! Message me in game!
IGN Bow_Virginity_Broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info