Spectral Throw | Leap Slam Scion [VIDEO]

i dont get Kripps build, physical dmg bonus doesnt apply to spectral throw
It does, only melee physical damage doesn't.
Loving the build so far, but I think I need a single target dmg skill for bosses/etc. Any ideas?

I'm thinking similar to wanders, and get another spectral throw and use some more single target dmg skills?
Last edited by FireTako on Oct 23, 2013, 10:26:05 PM
Did a combination of this build and kripp's build:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAecDlgSzBS0IZxLhFE0Y2xo4GlUb-iFgJd8n7SmlLdIyCTJ-Mok1kjboOlI62DsoPC1AoEGHR35KyE4qVvpX4livWfNaUluvYENgS2EhZKNlTWxGbj1uaW6qcmxyqXTtdPF35XgNeu982Xz1gwmE2YTvhTKHaojxiiKQVZBsm12euZ_LogCkGaeEqJqpaKluqZSrxaxZrKq18rc-vqfAD8AawKbA88T2xq7STd0N52PsOPKX-ej8xf4K

I can explain my choices:

1) I didn't allocate for EB because you shouldn't have to worry about mana til later in the game. Make do with pots and if you need it after gear choices, go for it.

2) This is a build BEFORE weapon choice. Meaning I've left you, the player, to decide if you put your remaining nodes into sword/axe/mace nodes. They are ALL right off of this path. Finally decide sword, bam, next level you can start allocating to it, found a sweet axe? bam, substitute points out of sword into axe, it's all right there next to your given path.

3) Didn't go full on life nodes, as Kripp is building purely for HC. If you want to use this build for HC, go for it, just take more life nodes instead of dmg nodes.

4) The build in OP didn't use Iron Reflexes or the 50% armor nodes right near you, that's silly. Take those.

5) I didn't take all the mana nodes yet, because as I stated in 1, you don't know what your gear will play for you. If you need a little more mana, fill in the mana nodes near Scion start and grab the couple in Duelist tree.

I think this build has the best of both worlds, you get great damage with more to come as you level, but you also don't lock yourself into a weapon or playstyle (and you can bet yourself that swords will be the most expensive to come by if Kripp is going for it).

As far as leveling:
1 - 20: go down from Scion start and then up through the life nodes to the left and head straight to RT

20 - 40:, fill down towards Iron Grip and then move right and allocate as you choose through Duelist tree, eventually moving south through the life nodes and heading towards Iron Reflexes.

40 - 50: take life nodes/armor nodes/and by 50 hit Iron Reflexes.

50 - 60: Move north from RT and grab life nodes into the ele nodes in Templar tree. At 60 go ahead and grab Iron Grip, you've got the bulk of your str nodes.

60 - 70: Move from Iron Reflexes towards Wrecking ball for dmg. If you find you desperately need mana, fill in the mana nodes near Scion start and Duelist tree at this point.

70 - 80: Figure out what weapon you're gonna use for good and allocate into it. Fill in life nodes as you need.

80+ snag all two hand dmg nodes and life nodes as you go.
Last edited by iggy4mayor on Oct 24, 2013, 4:10:22 AM
Iggy nice run down.

What skills/auras are you going to be using?
"
HannibalK1ng wrote:
Iggy nice run down.

What skills/auras are you going to be using?

Not so sure on auras at the moment, since they're all very expensive mana wise to use now. I could see myself maybe running clarity, but it depends on end game items.

As far as skills I'll be doing:

Spectral Throw - LMP/GMP (gotta test them out first) - Faster Attacks - Weapon Ele Dmg - Added Fire

Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Added Fire/Chance to Ignite or Knockback/Chance to Blind maybe, idk.

Cast on Damage Taken - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Molten Shell - maybe Ice Nova if it was 5L

Bear Trap x2 - Added Fire - Multi Trap

I dunno what else. Maybe a Summon Skele Totem to try and group mobs
What kind of gear do i need?

I mean on evasion, es or may be armor?
IGN:SoRcE_
Hi guys,

What about bandit rewards ?

I was thinking about Oak in Normal and Merciless but which one in Cruel ?
Last edited by MatsuoSensei on Oct 24, 2013, 12:35:24 AM
"
Hi guys,

What about bandit rewards ?

I was thinking about Oak for Normal in Merciless but which one in Cruel ?

18% physical dmg not even a question
Thx Iggy ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info