Spectral Throw | Leap Slam Scion [VIDEO]

So the most common question here seems to be where to spend your skill points first, that is my question aswell
"
Texan_Craft wrote:
I haven't quite been able to figure this out yet.

Can Spectral Throw miss, or does it always hit?

It can miss.
"
Merix wrote:
"
Texan_Craft wrote:
I haven't quite been able to figure this out yet.

Can Spectral Throw miss, or does it always hit?

It can miss.

Thank you very much!
"
NastyNati wrote:
So the most common question here seems to be where to spend your skill points first, that is my question aswell

Not sure about anyone else,but I am heading toward RT first.
Guys, turn on your brains. Its so obvious how and where to spend skill points if you really play the game. Or if you just follow step by step instructions you dont have to play the game coz its just stupid mimic.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
"
fourthx wrote:
"
takeiteasy1 wrote:
I thought it was confirmed that melee physical doesn't effect spectral throw?

You are correct, I just tested it before the servers went belly up. I took the 12% Melee Phys node off the Scion start area and it had no effect on Spectral Throw.

But then keystones like executioner (12% increased physical damage with 2handed melee weapons) works with ST?

btw the build posted also picks up Master of the arena which gives us 8% melee physical damage (plus str and range), is it a mistake or does the range and the 20 str worth it? (maybe its the only way to head to mind over matter)
IGN: GiveMeEpix(i may be AFK) or
SpectralAxeThrower
PM me if i dont answer you
I personally chose to go directly toward the left side to get the key node, so you cannot miss, cause yes, you can miss with Spectral Throw. By doing so, you get good mana regeneration and total mana too along the way. Then I head up to get some life and the elemental damage nodes.

That's a good way to go for your first 20 level or so.

Well can't say more cause my scion is just lvl 18 now, but she's been doing really good for now.
Last edited by Manu_333 on Oct 23, 2013, 5:52:46 PM
I got some project skills first and head to mana ones..Cuz i know how it can be hard to spam damn skill and i predict how much it ll take mana..And after these i went to iron grip cuz str ll give nice damage..then i ll go for rt and get some life nodes for crual..Melee dont work but phy damage works..I ll take elder and other mana shield after get some armour/es items..Plus get some nice low lvl uniques like lvl 13 two handed axe and then lvl 27 two handed mace..these ll can get u till merciless..And they did raised the drop rate of bosses which can help u through lvling..Buti guess you ll suffer at some point cuz without life leech it seems hard to keep sustain..And if u look video that proves..U ll need some life leech mod on amulet i guess..Anyway its really funny to play this build ,we ll see how it handel the late game content...
ing:Jamirryo
Currently lvl 25 and now i have to sleep. Took this and that around the start and headed for the IG. Current build looks like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZxg8Mn426DpSOyhKyFivWlJgQ249bqp4DYMJhymTOptdqJqpbrXyvSfYTfKX-eg=
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwB5wJxBLMFLQ48D8wUIBRNFHEXLxo4G_ol3yftKaUxnjIJMn41kjboNuk6UjrYQKBBP0GqR35KyE3YTeNOKlBHUeZV1livWfNaUmBLYSFk52VNZp5nWGqTbEZuaW6qcmxyqXTteA1673zZgKSBb4TZhO-Ij4jxjHaQVZtdnjyeuZ_LogCkGaZXpmSnMKeEqJqpaKluq8WsWayqtC-18rZBvoq-p8APwBrJmNJN1e3eweLq42rkrew48pf3Mve--Ov60v6P

this is what i'm planning for ST, sure it needs some tweaking tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info