1.0.0 Release Patch Notes

like the changes.

Thanks guys for keeping up the good work <3

Looking Forward to play like a madman again :D
Chris, you make a rly hard work by reading this! Great thx you for it!
And this patch look realy cool! Now I can't wait when I'll can to play Scion and complete a3x! :)

GGG, I never was dissapointed by you! You are great!
Cannot wait for tomorrow!
Cheers!

Well done GGG
IGN="Tanky"
In honor of Path of Exiles release, i have purchased a 6 pack of coca cola.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
sad thing is, not only just a few of my builds are dead, i also reacted to a post from chris on reddit, where he stated that things like shavs , soulktaker etc. are going to get nerfed (changed) so i sold them as fast as i could (i guess thats the most logicial reaction to such a post) just to read now that they wont be changed. no! they will even skyrocket price-wise.

i also bought top rolled two-handers since chris also stated earlier they will get a good buff, now i have to read you have to devine em first to get the buff while you destroy their actual state - really?

all the other positive aspects like new maps and areas wont help here in my case, game died for me today since i feel like wasting my time for nothing good in the end.

this game feels more and more like a lottery to me than a solid arpg worth spending your free time.

Spent so much money for this game to support GGG but in the end i learned it the hard way, but at least i learned it.

well, nvm :)

You gambled and lost.

Petrov.

yeah petrov, and you lost the context.
- Best Signature Ever -
Awesome, incredible.

I left the candy flavoured sinking boat of dumbed down diablo 3 to be exiled in Wraeclast. I was mentally hurt but path of exile saved my soul. :)

More seriously.
You guys have a great vision.

This game is awesome and always going in the right direction. It has everything in it, free to play, not pay to win, hard, pvp, guilds, end game, horror atmosphere, realistic graphics, no gold, events, leagues, build diversity and I stop there because this game as endless good features.

I love the patch notes. I'm really excited to see the new passive tree and to start fresh in Nemesis.

Good job!
"
decidento wrote:
Ololo, so many changes, but, wait a minute, there is "log out on dsync" gem? maybe i missed something? really? really?

Now i can't use 4 auras, and i don't want to use new passives for mana reserve, because i will have no armor,no life , no dps , but i need to escape from dsyns. It become so hard for me :D

So, I deleted this game.
Enjoy this shit, gl hf.
RIP.

GL. We don't need people who won't try the update to see how the engine optimizations effect the game before bitching about something they haven't experienced.
"
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
sad thing is, not only just a few of my builds are dead, i also reacted to a post from chris on reddit, where he stated that things like shavs , soulktaker etc. are going to get nerfed (changed) so i sold them as fast as i could (i guess thats the most logicial reaction to such a post) just to read now that they wont be changed. no! they will even skyrocket price-wise.

i also bought top rolled two-handers since chris also stated earlier they will get a good buff, now i have to read you have to devine em first to get the buff while you destroy their actual state - really?

all the other positive aspects like new maps and areas wont help here in my case, game died for me today since i feel like wasting my time for nothing good in the end.

this game feels more and more like a lottery to me than a solid arpg worth spending your free time.

Spent so much money for this game to support GGG but in the end i learned it the hard way, but at least i learned it.

well, nvm :)

You gambled and lost.

Petrov.

yeah petrov, and you lost the context.

No, you flipped and LOST. Now get lost kid.
now everyone will swing at the docks to 100 level ahahaha
IGN: MCbl4
POE ? More like POS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info